+ Follow This Topic

Thread: ok first question

ok first question

ok so i have lots of friends and some of who are girls. the girls think i am a wonderful guy and any girl would be so lucky to have me. ok so they say such good things about me and say i have a wonderful personality and i'm funny etc....ok so thats the first part....second is i don't have acne, my skin is good and clear, i'm athletic and tall, dark hair and eyes, hair is short and i'm neatly groomed and clean shaven, i'm 22 and if i have a great personality and i think i look good (i have self confidence as well) then how come no girls give me a chance??? 22 and still no dates, no kiss, nothing and to me it doesn't make any sense at all??? i do try for girls a lot and i've already fixed so many things but come on dating and meeting someone is not a science and it is not that complicated as how people make it out to be for me...so what is it? am i just ugly and born unlucky?

I think you might be trying too hard... Do you frequent any places where you might be able to meet girls (parties, clubs, gym etc.) ??

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    This sounds crazy, but maybe you could ask the girls who turned you down to tell you what is wrong with your approach. Not all of them will tell you the truth, but maybe one or two will...
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Get those girls who are always complimenting you to set you up on a blind date. Call that bluff.

By the way, people who have self-confidence usually capitalize the letter "I". You are too old to type like an eighth-grader.
    Spammer Spanker

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    people who have self-confidence usually capitalize the letter "I".
    I agree.

[url]http://www.myspace.com/83163164[/url]

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Now you're just overcompensating, OV.

Quote Originally Posted by Gribble View Post
    Now you're just overcompensating, OV.
    Whatever, I don't care.
    [url=http://profile.xfire.com/love9sick][/url]

[url]http://www.myspace.com/83163164[/url]

anachronistic Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by jimbo fury View Post
    ok so i have lots of friends and some of who are girls. the girls think i am a wonderful guy and any girl would be so lucky to have me. ok so they say such good things about me and say i have a wonderful personality and i'm funny etc....ok so thats the first part....second is i don't have acne, my skin is good and clear, i'm athletic and tall, dark hair and eyes, hair is short and i'm neatly groomed and clean shaven, i'm 22 and if i have a great personality and i think i look good (i have self confidence as well) then how come no girls give me a chance??? 22 and still no dates, no kiss, nothing and to me it doesn't make any sense at all??? i do try for girls a lot and i've already fixed so many things but come on dating and meeting someone is not a science and it is not that complicated as how people make it out to be for me...so what is it? am i just ugly and born unlucky?
    how about you just stop trying so hard and not give a ****, so girls who actually want to get with you can have a chance?