+ Follow This Topic

Thread: all alone

all alone

Hey there everyone. I'm coming to you because I've become completely lost and am utterly hopeless. This is probably the most depressed I have ever been in my entire life. My parents are separated (and neither knows whether they should get back together or not), I'm just about to graduate from high school, I have no job (so little money), I'm enrolled in a college I don't really know if I want to go to, I have no idea what I want to study and no career plans, my final year of tennis just ended with me only winning twice, and then, two weeks ago (the week of my senior prom) my girlfriend of ten months breaks up with me.

Most of this had been getting to me for months, but I was always able to get by because I knew I had her in my life and she brought me so much joy. Now that she's gone everything has come crashing down. There is this other girl that I've been talking to but it's not even close to what I had with Brooke. And Brooke's actually been showing signs of jealousy that I'm talking to this other girl. When she broke up with me she told me that she wasn't sure she was ready for such a serious relationship right now but that we might be able to try again sometime. I know it's only been two weeks but that's been more than enough for me to realize everything she meant to me. I want to just pour out my heart to her and tell her how much I want/need her in my life but I'm afraid that will only push her further away. And I don't want to have her get back with me just because she feels bad about leaving me in the first place, you know? Looking back on our time together I know that she really did love me and I can't figure out why she ended it. She says that it's because she felt she was a bad girlfriend and couldn't handle it so I've tried over and over to make her see that's totally wrong. I really believe that we are perfect for each other and can make each other truly happy. How do I make her see that? And how do I keep up my spirits until the day she comes around?

Get your power and confidence back

If she feels any of what you say here, that you can't live without her and that you are nobody without her, she'll run away.

the truth is that she needs a strong and confident guy next to her. You give her exactly the opposite. I know it is tough.

But there is a way: that's to get your life back. Rebuild yourself from where you are right now. rebuild confidence, trust and excitement.

How do you do that? By kicking yourself in the but. You need to wake up to what life truly has to offer and go for it. Take small risks. Challenge yourself.

Do this for yourself and you'll see how everyone around you benefits from it, specially her if she hangs around with you again.

You are obviously a nice and kind guy, but for a girl, that's not enough. She needs as strong pillar on which can lean and feel secure.

Confidence is super magnetic. Lack of it is a turn off for most women.

Wake up! Ger your power back

vitalcoach
    [URL=http://vitalcoaching.com]www.vitalcoaching.com[/URL]

you know what - when I am reading your posts, vitalcoach, i read them and in my mind I see Dr. Phil speaking...

It is kinda funny - but you make more sence than that man does. I like your advice and would like it if you would go check out some of my posts - I am curious to what you would have to say...