+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Getting over my GF cheating...

Getting over my GF cheating...

Hey, would like some input cause I'm kinda stuck.
    I've been going out with my gf for about 2 months now, we really love eachother, stuff's going great. Though the night that we were supposed to have our first date (She lives about an hour away with the traffic I get into) I had one of the worst days of my life. Get out of school after a horrible day, my car's dead and its fricken raining. I call her up and tell her I'm going to be late. I drive it around after I get the car jumped just to make sure everything is running alright (Didn't want to be stranded in the middle of nowhere with my dad out of town that day). Anyhow, I get into the worst intersection in SC and I get in a fenderbender (Both the owner and I agreed it was just a scratch and a little ding, and I'd take care of it myself.. little ding costed $1750) but its enough to delay me 2 hours and by this time when I called her up she's pissed, upset and hung up... basically she thought I was just making up excuses first date and all. Anyhow, I get a call at about 11:00pm, I'm already down and hurt and she tells me straight off what happened... A batch of people came over to her house, and she was upset and there was a guy pretty much that was all there for her and got her into into a car.. and she ended up cheating on me. Anyhow, after a long talk, I went up the next day and we'd see where'd we go and we really hit it off.

Now although stuff is going really well, and she has proved to me over and over that I'm the one she wants to be with.. I still have issues with trusting her. And when the thought of what she did comes to my head, it really sticks out that she went farther with that manslut in the back of that mustang than we have in 2 months (Heh, I cherish much more of the relationship than this, but I'm a 17 year old guy and that's what gets in my mind).
    Anyhow, any insight or advice? :cry:

I don't understand your post?

Your girl-to-be was pissed and just wanted someone to hold on to, some action per-se. If you got dumped and screwed over, you'd want to go hookup with some girl just to get some, cause it boosts your confidence. Makes you feel like you worth more than the crap you got from whoever screwed you over. So, thats what she did I suspect. I know its odd, they won't mess around with you but they will with a damn stranger... well thats because she does care about you, and if she messes around with you and you screw her over, it will hurt her alot. If she messed with the boy, no strings attactched, then there is no feelings lost or hurt. I hope this post helps.
    "What is love? Maybe love is just finding someone who makes you feel less lonely"