+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: please help me before its too late

durden kinda has a point

oh god, please learn to spell!

Actually, you're 18 and you must've had to write essays and such for school, so you know how to spell, you just wont. that's even worse!

What is your problem, really? 3 years isn't that much age difference when it's 18 and 21, but 15 and 18 is a bit creepy alright. But you're not going to listen to us anyway. So all you really have to do is tell her you like her, and hope she likes you too, then take it from there.

Either she rejects you or her parents kick your a55. Good luck.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Something went terribly wrong

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by 1 chance View Post
    2 gigabitch thts a shallow point 2 mke it is possible 2 like ppl younger and sex ist everything in life
    First of all, your spelling and grammar is atrocious. Which is the main reason why it took people so long to respond to your thread. With the exception of Miss Hotty...which is only because she's just as bad.

Second of all.

No, maybe it's just a 3 year difference, but the maturity gap during the teenage years is massive. There is a big difference between a 15 year old and an 18 year old. This difference lessens once people get into their twenties (21/24). By then things equalize as people begin to hold similar life responsibilities. 18 is ready for college. 15 is still playing kick ball in gym class.

you're right fras..

though.. maybe he's as immature as a 15 year old anyways?

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiay View Post
    you're right fras..

though.. maybe he's as immature as a 15 year old anyways?
    He's no good to anybody if he can't take on the responsibilities required of someone his age.

Thanks Frasbee. but you know something i am sick of everyone commenting on my spelling i know it's shit it always have been it's because i'm dyslexia have been all my life i wish i could change it but i can't it's apart of who i am and will always be here. i guess maybe forums aren't a place i should be i guess maybe i knew that all along
    Life is like a dick. When things get hard, **** it.

whts the pont of all this trash talk and getting people down serously lay off

Yes well i'm trying my best but i guess it will never be good enough for some people on her.
    Life is like a dick. When things get hard, **** it.

What is with this forum i thought it was for helping not taking the piss out off how people spell ye mabye im not the best speller in the world but what should that matter it is't about how people spell its 2 help people out Chinga tu madre marikons there u go a bit of Cuban

Wht the **** is wrong wit u Americans and being big headed and gettin people down and who are u 2 say if im not gd enuff go **** off wit judging me u dnt kno who i am and wht im like and if ure just gonna diss ppl then i dnt think u should post stuff bck gettin ppl down and i noticed Miss Hotty is from the UK like me and shes a nice and understanding person it obvously shows tht english ppl are brought up 2 be more understanding and yes i dnt give a shit if i abbrivate my words wht does it matter how i spell so shut the **** up and dnt judge me wht right do u hve

Ye mabye they will help me better if i spell better but i talk with slang all the time its how i live and i havnt had to write for three years but they are't just critiscing my spellin there judging me as well which they have no right 2 do they don't know me never will

miss hotty, I didn't know you were dyslexic.

1 chance: we react depending on how we are treated and how the person represents themselves. You typing in txt sp33k, to me, feels like being shouted at in loud broken english, plus, it just makes me think of you as a snotty little teenager.
    and btw, when a young person comes in here with good spelling, I usually compliment them, and think of them as more mature.
    Maybe it's shallow but that's just how it works.
    Last edited by Tiay; 08-08-07 at 02:49 AM.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    A pot-head 18 year old going after a 15 year old kid? I'm with Giga - I'd beat him with a bat, and then call the cops while my son and husband had a go at him.

About the spelling - ugh! It was so freakin' bad I had to figure out what was going on by reading the responses. I wouldn't want my kid to date anyone who spelled so poorly, even if they were the same age.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Cannabis u idiot pot is resin i smoke weed and u kno wht **** off and suck some arse u skank arsed cabrone i wonder can u actually say the word arse or is it only ass u can say and 2 whoever said i was speaking in broken down english well at least i am english and not a american hasa so i hve the right as i am english and i speak english anyways i thought ure gettin the (American) language soon as u so bum ure independence so **** off tard juding me and merdo un diaz

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast