+ Follow This Topic

Thread: How much should it normaly be

How much should it normaly be

hey. I want you to share your opinions on how much do you think that is just perfect, not too much nor too little about the time you spend with your partner. I'm 16 male and my GF is 16, and I want you to know how much time it is normal to spend with eachother in normal conditions every day or week. Should we go out everyday, 4-5 times a week? twice a week? and how much time... coz I dont want to pressure nor to make her think that i dont care. thx.

that just depends on the people, i for instance am a clingy mother****er so, if i dont see or talk to my girl in a day, i feel weird, some people need a little space, some need alot, it just depends, if shes clingy- then its up to you, i dont know though, me and my last girl maybe went 5 days outof 5months or so where we didnt at least talk, haha
    im the shit like mr.hanky

THROWING ROOTBEARS IN YO FRIDGE BEHATCH

I know that this might not help, but just go out however much you two feel like it. If you feel like going out, then just ask her. It doesn't really matter if it's twice a week, once a week... whatever. As long as she knows that you care a lot about her and you enjoy being with her. If somebody suggested a specific amount of time, I don't think that would be any good. If someone says more or less than YOU are comfortable with, you might try to match that and well... it might become a little fake, especially if you're trying to go out more than you are comfortable with (Hope that made sense).

Don't worry about what is 'normal'. Who cares? Relationships are special because they are unique, not because they are like everybody else's.

I suppose that maybe the reason for this question is that so she got more comfortable with you. I just thought of that. Sorry if I didn't really answer your question.