+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Woundering

Woundering

Basically in p.e the p.e teacher calls my name out for roll call and when the teacher gets too my name this girl says oh i was just thinking about you bring the game tommrow because i m suppose to bring her a game. Note this girl stares at me and she seems to have alot of feelings for me. Ex: she stares at me, she poked my face and giggled, she asked me to hug her but i sad no and one day she randomly huged me, i heard she talks about me to her cousin, she told my friend she thinks i m cute, she forces me to walk her to the girls p.e locker, she asked me if i knew her name (werid), she asked me if i liked some girl and i said yeah , then she asked me y i told her cause that girl is faraway, and then she told me aghhhh your werid SORRY I M NOT FARWAY. I m woundering does this girl have deep feelings for me or does she just have a little crush on me.

I so didn't understand that first couple of sentences.
    But deep feelings? I doubt it. You're at school, probably a crush.

You are a nut magnet. I suspect she's another nut.

Heat, you shouldn't date unless your friends tell you it's okay, because you attract the weirdest, most insane girls on the planet. Every time I see a post from you, I wonder what kind of madness you've gotten yourself into.

Try to avoid at all costs the kind of girls who demand offerings (games, shoes, whatever). They are bizarre.
    Spammer Spanker

only one way to find out!