+ Follow This Topic

Thread: What flatters you the most?

In the wastelands between insomnia and clarevoiance

What flatters you the most?

What sort of event/gift flatters you the most?
    BACAMO
    Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post
    Charity is gay.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I am not generally as flattered by gifts as I am by words.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

I'm not really flattered by gifts either, unless it was something personally unique and meaningful. I get flattered the most when in a conversation and someone says something subtly positive about me that they don't even do for the sake of pleasing me.

Gift/Events... (Events = Words). I couldn't think of how I could phrase it correctly.
    BACAMO
    Charity is gay.

For me, it's the spontaneous confession. Damn, that really gets me! When a guy says something that he totally didn't mean to say, and it's really flattering, I just melt.

If you're good enough to pull this off without it sounding rehearsed, good for you.
    Spammer Spanker

WHen he walks in the door comes to me gives me a passionate kiss, as if he has been waiting all day to do it...When he calls me out of the blue from work just to say he is thinking about me....When he goes out of his way to do something simple and sweet, like start my shower..It's the little things that flatter me the most....I might add...we have been married for 15 yrs too...

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    If you're good enough to pull this off without it sounding rehearsed, good for you.
    Took me a while to get the words out, even though I kinda did plan on it. I just got nervous as hell, and part of me was screaming not do it. So it wasn't spontaneous, it just wasn't smooth.

Took me a while to get the words out, even though I kinda did plan on it. I just got nervous as hell, and part of me was screaming not do it. So it wasn't spontaneous, it just wasn't smooth.
    Bet she loved it.
    Spammer Spanker

Gift's don't really work for me i love pinic
    Life is like a dick. When things get hard, **** it.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Milestones in trust.

There's certain things she's said, certain thing she's done that leave me feeling incredibly flattered.

The one that keeps coming back to me, I know this sounds silly, but after I finally got her bra off, she never tried to cover up thereafter all the intense kissing and petting was over. I had expected her to put back on her bra, or shirt, or something, but she just laid there with me.

That kind of confidence with her own body, and trust in me had me feeling like the luckiest guy in the world.

Not only that, but knowing I can be open and blunt with her frequently. Not feeling like I have to say things a certain way, or keep from trying to offend her. She appreciates my less-than-suave mannerisms for their honesty.

That's good because I'm not the most refined guy out there.
    Last edited by Junket; 20-09-07 at 12:21 AM.

Milestones in trust.

There's certain things she's said, certain thing she's done that leave me feeling incredibly flattered.

The one that keeps coming back to me, I know this sounds silly, but after I finally got her bra off, she never tried to cover up thereafter all the intense kissing and petting was over. I had expected her to put back on her bra, or shirt, or something, but she just laid there with me.

That kind of confidence with her own body, and trust in me had me feeling like the luckiest guy in the world.

Not only that, but knowing I can be open and blunt with her frequently. Not feeling like I have to say things a certain way, or keep from trying to offend her. She appreciates my less-than-suave mannerisms for their honesty.

That's good because I'm not the most refined guy out there.
    Sounds like a keeper
    BACAMO
    Charity is gay.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkDwarf View Post
    Sounds like a keeper
    Jeeze, no kidding. Make ME want to marry her.
    Spammer Spanker