+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: College Take 2

Quote Originally Posted by miSSleepy View Post
    stop making excuses. You have a brain - use it.
    I think that's the most useful thing anyone has told me in awhile

see, the shit I hate the most about my sophomore year, is that I'm trying to hit on every girl that I meet, but I still can't get nothing going.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Maybe you are trying too hard.

Or trying for the wrong kinds of girls.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

How about you quit hitting on them and try talking to them? Try getting to know em', not their beef curtains. Sure proof way of getting regular sex.

If you're not finding the broads, you just need to start partying...

A) You can meet girls at parties, lots of them.

B) If you still aren't meeting girls, you can just get blackout drunk and you really won't care anymore.

Works like a charm.
    BROKEN HEARTS ARE FOR ASSHOLES.

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by gHEXjt View Post
    If you're not finding the broads, you just need to start partying...

A) You can meet girls at parties, lots of them.

B) If you still aren't meeting girls, you can just get blackout drunk and you really won't care anymore.

Works like a charm.
    This is a good formula. I've met girls at parties but haven't had luck (yet). So I either end up drinking or snorting, but I have some big exams coming up next week so I probably won't go out this weekend

well see, I don't really party, and I am only really tight with friends who don't party either.

Yet although I'm meeting girls through study groups, I still have no luck whatsoever. Like I always get the hope that a girl is into me, but never actually happens.

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Off2College View Post
    well see, I don't really party, and I am only really tight with friends who don't party either.

Yet although I'm meeting girls through study groups, I still have no luck whatsoever. Like I always get the hope that a girl is into me, but never actually happens.
    I didn't really party until I came here, and before I came here I had serious doubts that I would be able to find my way to a party. In high school I heard about parties and was like "How do these people get invited?!?". So this is my advice: Start talking more with people on your floor (living in a dorm I hope?) and your roommate, and eventually they will probably ask to see if you want to go to a party with them. This is how I got to parties, so I hope it takes away some of the mystery there for you

If you aren't having luck, just don't try for a while. I would tell you not to think about it but I know that's not possible. But forget about trying to impress girls for a while. Don't try like looking good or treating them the same you would a person you have absolutely 0 interest in. Find pleasure in something else for a while to get a break from it.

And you said nothing to make me think this but just to warn you ahead of time, but helping girls study or on their homework will not make you look any better in their eyes (or maybe I should say... definitely not get you any *points* if you know what I mean). In fact it might be counterproductive. So don't have high expectations for the girls you meet through study groups

Sex can be really overrated. You should essentially be in love w/ whoever and then able to detach from it right after. otherwise it kinda sucks. it's really not worth it without and depth whatsoever.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12