+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Help with dissecting this conversation

Help with dissecting this conversation

TELL ME WHAT DO YOU HONESTLY THINK .( i know this is not a normal nor healthy converstation its on texts ) lil run down on the situation

Myself and current Ex bf have been talking pretty much every day text sometimes phone converstations casual sometimes flirting. This is what our text converstation went ..

( arent together bc of not being able to have normal realtionship phone financial he knew this getting into this with me and now 15 months later not much has changed on my behalfand things looking down for him as well so here i am )

HIM :Good afternoon i hope all is well with u and ur enjoying ur day mwah

Me :good afternoon i hope all is well with you and your enjoying your day and i hope u had a great time last night

Him :How was ur night mine was ok

ME:i stood home what did u do

Him:Went out on my block then went home

ME: cool well enjoy your day thanks for taking out time have fun whatever you do tonight bye

HIm:Cool?Dude was is ur issue?U know what i dont have to explain nothing i am not married have a great day and weekend

ME: i said cool why u jumping were friends u dont owe me sh*t neither do i u wtf is ur issue dont talk to me that way and u have a better day and weekend

HIMont talk to u which way?

HIMude ur mood swings i really dont need
    that

ME:mood swings i dont know what your problem is look back at the texts ur the one who flipped wtf i thought were friends hope u dont treat ur other friends like thta bc its not accpetable

HIM:Im not treating u bad at all but i know u well enough when u have a issue dude just do whatever u want

ME:have a great daymaybe we need a break of even being friends for sometime untill its healthy bc this isnt if u need to talk then reach out otherwise this everyday contact isnt necessary have a wonderful day god bless

HIM:Im here for u whenever u need me i just dont know why u have a problem if i go to the bar in my neighborhood Ok but how did i insult u?U have a wonderfull and blessed day to

didnt respond i needed time to think so about 7 hours later and texted him saying this ...

ME:i dont have a problem with u and going to bars thats who u are_ i didnt have a mood swing i said bye and u flipped out on me which isnt accepetable i dont appreciate it were friends and if me asking u what u did?or u asking me what i did?is something difficult to talk about i dont know what to say i think we should take a break as in talking bc its unhealthyi respect you and if you ever need to talk to me just reach out hope all is well have a wonderful weekend

he didnt respond so the next day i texted him

Me :thanks for getting back to me and trying to have a resolution on something i would of thought would be important to you well have a great day

HIM:Well i would get back but im not in the mood for ur mood swings and games do what u want were friends

ME:we are friends we have been for the past month and that seems to be hard for u to even have boundaries and respect me as one im trying to be cordial here

HIM: I do respect u
    date who u want i support u alwaysThen we are friends il go where i want and tell u when u ask thats it

me:its not about dating i know what i can do lol whatever makes you happy thanks have a great day

ME:i think i need to do whats best for me and that would be not to talk to u for a while bc this is too confusing for me one day u talk about how u want to see me and vacations then u say that u dont have to tell me this and that wish u could hug me blah blah that isnt fair when we can be friends one day we can be im not going back and forth emtionally were friends but respect right now i need to not speak to u and have my space im sure youll be fine and this is what i generally feel like is what u want good luck

HIM: If thats what u want then fine u have ur space have a great day im sorry its how it is i wont bother u no more until ur ready

ME:yeah thats how u made it and thats how it is thank you bye

HIM:I didnt make anything were just not in a position to have a normal relationship u deserve more normal

ME:yea maybe when you and i are in the position to have a normal something well try who knows truth and time will tell well take care i just cant deal with one day romantic one day friends

HIM:Have a great day

what do you make of this whole converstation? do u think i made the right choice to take time off and not speak to him untill it cools off? start over? do u think hes geniunely cares for me?

That was just...weird.
    But whatever appened, it seems a good decision to keep away from each other because you were both overreacting.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Sorry, I laughed when I read that. It was flat-out silly.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    LOL!

You are both very insecure. If you care about him, why don't you ask him why he overreacted? Its almost certainly nothing to do w/you directly. But only if you're actually able to listen w/o getting all tied up yourself.

Text messaging is not conducive to good communication.
    Spammer Spanker

THANK YOU FOR RESPONDING. Yeah i guess its pretty silly looking back on it, were both fed up and annoyed( pervious arguments and just the whole situation) .

I figured the best thing would be to cool off for a while . I dont want to be the first one to reach out i feel as if he should would make me feel better lol . I MISS HIM lol
    Last edited by FireAndRain23; 07-11-07 at 08:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    Text messaging is not conducive to good communication.

+1

And I agree with everyone who posted.

Only 10% of communication is done through words, you are definetly missing out on the other 90% here hence the confusion. Too many assumptions.

Meet up face to face somewhere quite and talk normally to each other. Listen, say what you need to say and then listen.
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

Yeah i agree with everyone stated here, lol that whole meet up face to face would be nice sometime in a few weeks from now,

We arent together and i personally dont want to go back to what we had. (that wasnt good for neither one of us)

I need to focus on things that would make it healthy and then both of us could give this a normal healthy try. Just thats so much easier said then done lol Thank you i appreciate this so much to have people such as yourselves help someone like myself out with honesty, logical advice.(and different from your own angry emtional going crazy mind lol)

In the wastelands between insomnia and clarevoiance
    Silly Silly Silly
    BACAMO
    Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post
    Charity is gay.