+ Follow This Topic

Thread: ok, wanting new postion ideas, please..

ok, wanting new postion ideas, please..

Ok, here goes..

I'm 35yrs old, divorced mom with 2 kids who live with me part time. I've had this boyfriend for over 6 months now, and he's 39. We both are attractive people, and it's just a plus. He's really good to me, which I never had before. I had been in an abusive and neglected relationship for 14yrs.. (now divorced for 2 years+) So with my ex, there was no real sex.. It was on his time, and 1 position only. Frankly, it sucked! Litterally!!

Enough hashing about the past here.. My point is that sex with my new bf is fantastic!!! and I can't get enough of him! Although I do hide that from him.. (you know, like playing hard to get, lol) He's always ready to go, and we have sex at least twice a day at this point.. Put into perspective, I only see him a couple of times a week at this point..

We have done it allot of different ways now, my question is, what are some really far out ways? I want to keep the fire in our relationship alive..

thanks in advance!

blesd

I'm right there with ya. Sex with my ex was something I did because a wife is supposed to. Our sex life was nothing short of awful. Not sure if he was horrible in bed or just all the emotional damage or what, but my new man and I have great sex...go figure. At least we know it's not just us heh?

I'd say ask him what his fantasies are and also maybe check out some kama sutra or similar books. Discuss your fantasies with each other and be open to new experiences. I figure (short of another in our bed) that as long as both are open to the experience and no one is being harmed physically or emotionally, that anything goes. Talk about it and see what comes about.
    Maybe try one of those bedroom board games for a change up.

Okay should not be discussing this right before going to see my man...gonna get all hot and bothered lol

69ing is a good move and it offers your partner to return the favour.

ever tried teabaging?

Quote Originally Posted by trulyblesd View Post
    and I can't get enough of him! Although I do hide that from him.. (you know, like playing hard to get, lol)
    This is a HUGE mistake. Stop doing this.
    Spammer Spanker

karma sutra.

Tedel Guest
    I think nerve.com has a "Position of the day" section. Menshealth.com has a similar one, too.

Enjoy. =)