+ Follow This Topic

Thread: A little help/advice please?

A little help/advice please?

Hi, I'll try to explain my situation as quick and as best as I can.
    I am 15, and I have truly fallen in love with a girl who is almost 2 years older than I am. Not the, I looked at her across the room kind of thing, because We get along very well, have spent many hours talking online and in person, mainly in starbucks. Our time out together had mainly been in the late afternoon and early evenings just talking, but last week I asked her to come with me to a concert that was last Friday night that a bunch of our friends were going to, and I happened to have an extra ticket for. She enthusiastically agreed, and we had a great time. I just don't know how changeable this friendship is, however I know she really does enjoy my company and my humor. What do you think I should do to further our relationship without just coming out and saying what I feel, because I think that would be inappropriate right now.

Thanks.

Mathias is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You really need to find out whether you're in the friend zone or not.

Do you think that she's the type of person who'd be okay with the age difference? This is interesting because I was in a similar situation with that exact age difference, only I was the older girl. The guy liked me first, and kept asking me out until I finally agreed. I didn't at first because I thought he was immature and not serious... but anyways try to pick up on subtle things she does, does she get nervous at all around you, does she talk about other guys, does she look at you more when you guys are in a group setting? You might want to try hinting as well, just saying things like how much you enjoy spending time with her or how glad you are that you know her. Hope this helps!