+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Im sorry, but...

NOW that youre good at!!!!
    everything happens for a reason...beginning to wonder why.

Quote Originally Posted by Hopkinja
    Well sometimes theres a bat involved. Depends on my mood.
    That's just too funny because I thought you meant bat, as in a "furry nocturnal flying mammal with membranous wings". hahahaha Now THAT would just be warped! Unless it was a vampire bat. THEN we're talking. It's hard to picture you going all Tonya Harding on someone's ass though. lol

I didn't join because I was feeling all ****ed up in love. I joined because I'm NOT in love. If I were, I'd be with him right now, instead of discussing furry nocturnal flying mammals.......etc

Im liking the sound of Breezy more and more! Girl YOU are JUST like Jane and I!!!

Wahoo you rock sweetie!!!

Awe, shucks girl! Now ya got me all choked up.......thanks. I feel so....so special.

You know, I find most of my meaningful conversations steer toward Chiroptera... and I did mean the nocturnal kind

P.S. You rock too! We'll have to meet someday IRL. Yes, yes......Florida sounds good in the middle of February when the biting wind and snow can make you curse like a sailor!

Quote Originally Posted by Hopkinja
    You know, I find most of my meaningful conversations steer toward Chiroptera... and I did mean the nocturnal kind
    creeeeepy....... there's tons of those creatures flying around out in the back. They eat the bugs that are attracted to the lights on the building. *shiver* I don't mind watching them, as long as the creepy little bastards don't come near ME!

ha thats so funny! Girl Iron asked me if one time I wasnt from NY because of my usage of the F word! I laughed-but ya know I dont find myself sayng it that much anymore-hmmm.

Florida is awesome every month of the year...I sure as hell dont miss the snow or the ice, or sliding into someones ass at stop sign..dont miss ONE damn thing about those harsh winters!!

Yes we will get together somewhere! Promise!! hey whose winning by the way?

Quote Originally Posted by Breezy18
    creeeeepy....... there's tons of those creatures flying around out in the back. They eat the bugs that are attracted to the lights on the building. *shiver* I don't mind watching them, as long as the creepy little bastards don't come near ME!

Yeah well, bats dont bother me but I still wear garlic just in case...

lol

thats the same reason why i joined i am so in love with this guy charles and i dont know what else to do to prove it to him and we been 2gether for 4 years dam i love him

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12