View Poll Results: how high is your sex drive?

Voters
40. You may not vote on this poll
  • i want it all day every day.

25 62.50%
  • once/twice a week.

9 22.50%
  • hardly ever

5 12.50%
  • meh..what sex drive?

1 2.50%
+ Follow This Topic
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: how high is you sex drive?

Well, when you find that person, it's hard for your sex drive to just fall right after sex..

I mean, when I meet a woman/girl my first instinct is to want to take care of them.. not in a protective kind of way, more like an affectionate kind of way.. for the moment, it's killing me that I have nobody to go with during christmas & new years.. it's not really a sexual fantasy of mine.. but there's nothing I love more than walking in the city during the winter time with all the snow and lights, and seeing the tree all lid up, and people ice-skating, and it being cold outside.. and just having that person next to you while you both walk around for hours.. just walking, then eating dinner at some place.. then go sit down somewhere for hot chocolate.. then walk again.. then go home.. warm up.. ETC..

but when you find someone that you can do that with.. (which isn't EVERYONE.. actually, it's not even most people, it's a bit rare, uncommon is the best word to describe it).. then those feelings that you get from those bonding/romantic activities will give you the urge to express your love for that other person.. you'll want to please the other person.. and that's really where sex comes in..

so once sex starts.. especially for me in the winter-time.. oh man.. it's not stopping until work starts again.. I do all my shopping ahead of time.. and leave those two weeks that capture christmas and new years open and free-ed up.. because when i'm with someone.. we'll go at it.. and if I happen to climax.. i'll go put some cold water on my thing to go cool it down a little.. and then get right back at it.. probably from 8am - 1am with no more than about an hour total in breaks in between.. those were good times..
    If you can't stop the Wind, then you can't stop the Storm.

Aaawwww! That was sweet! I think I'm going to show that to my boyfriend.
    Spammer Spanker

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    Aaawwww! That was sweet! I think I'm going to show that to my boyfriend.
    lol.. I dunno what he's going to tell you.. word of warning.. nearly all of my female friends agree with me on my point of view about this issue.. but NONE.. not one! of my guy friends sees eye-to-eye with me on this one.. but then again.. I only have about 8 guys friends.. and statistically speaking, you need at least 36 observations to conclude anything about the population based on your sample..

to be vulgar about it.. this is one case where SIZE DOES MATTER.. and last time I checked.. 8 < 36.. so i'll need more guy friends to make sure that all guys disagree with this view..

I think he would agree with you 100&#37; (or at least he would tell me he did).
    Spammer Spanker

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    I think he would agree with you 100% (or at least he would tell me he did).
    hahaha.. lol.. yeah.. more like he would tell you he agrees..

common.. you should be able to know.. not by the way he says anything.. I just mean.. you should be able to tell already if he thinks that way or not..

speaking of which.. i'm starting a new thread.. ugh.. i've met this person out of state.. having second thoughts if it's even worth my time or not.. need opinions.. lol

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Wow, Scorp. Normally you piss me off to no end. I have to admit--begrudgingly--that your last few posts were very nice.
    God, so atrocious in the Old Testament, so attractive in the New--the Jekyl and Hyde of sacred romance.
    -Mark Twain

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
    -Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Gribble View Post
    Wow, Scorp. Normally you piss me off to no end. I have to admit--begrudgingly--that your last few posts were very nice.
    awww... thanks.. well.. no matter what you say.. you never piss me off : )

so i'm happy that we both finally feel good towards eachother : )

and like I said.. i'm sorry about my more grumpy posts.. stress plus the frustration of being in a relationship I wasn't happy with.. found their way to show through my posts.. but I guess now that's all gone.. the only hard choice i'll have to make in the upcomming weeks is who to start getting serious with.. and the best part is.. i'll let you all pick.. lol.. they're all great girls.. but i'm honestly clueless as to who to pick.. so I need help..
    Last edited by GrkScorp; 09-12-07 at 10:10 AM.

LostNotFound Guest
    he asked me if i wanted sex with him so i asked him if he wanted sex for his birthday.

Quote Originally Posted by LostNotFound View Post
    he asked me if i wanted sex with him so i asked him if he wanted sex for his birthday.

Are you serious?
    Spammer Spanker

LostNotFound Guest
    ye.

he was being sweet and we was just joking around having stupid jokes and he said it out of curiosity. i said no of course and he said good. he doesnt want us to be a one night stand and sex changes everything. so i asked him if he wanted it for his birthday (because its this week) and he said no.

it's the one thing we have thats special and blah blah lol i should be grateful he doesnt take advantage of me. yeh so as horny as we can be its not happening.

Quote Originally Posted by LostNotFound View Post
    You and GrkScorp?

P.S. If "No" is not the right answer, you could always try slipping him a Rohypnol
    Last edited by Mish; 11-12-07 at 10:31 AM.
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

There is no option for once a day? I don't want it all day...just once a day...and once or twice a week is to little.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Quote Originally Posted by Only-virgins View Post
    There is no option for once a day? I don't want it all day...just once a day...and once or twice a week is to little.
    since you mentioned it.. I couldn't resist the joke our civil law professor told us about pre-nupts.. lol.. he goes on to tell us some strange clauses people have included in their agreements.. stuff about pets.. stuff about raising kids.. stuff about decorating the house.. etc.. so he finally mentioned the infamous sex clauses!

he said, obviously, these are non-binding, and even if they were; there would be no way to prove a case since presumably, you and your partner are the only witnesses.. but my favorite has to be the sexual compromise that a man and a woman reached.. it's a rather simple request.. it shows how important it is to communicate in a marriage so that things don't ever lead to a divorce.. the clause read.. "at night time, just before either partner falls asleep, ____ (wife's name) promises to convey the fact that she wants sex by pulling on ___ (husband's name) penis twice, where ____ (husband) shall be obligated to preform; unless (wife) indicates that she does not want sex by instead pulling on (husband's) penis three-thousand times"

sorry.. I had to share that.. it was so fitting..

Quote Originally Posted by GrkScorp View Post
    since you mentioned it.. I couldn't resist the joke our civil law professor told us about pre-nupts.. lol.. he goes on to tell us some strange clauses people have included in their agreements.. stuff about pets.. stuff about raising kids.. stuff about decorating the house.. etc.. so he finally mentioned the infamous sex clauses!

he said, obviously, these are non-binding, and even if they were; there would be no way to prove a case since presumably, you and your partner are the only witnesses.. but my favorite has to be the sexual compromise that a man and a woman reached.. it's a rather simple request.. it shows how important it is to communicate in a marriage so that things don't ever lead to a divorce.. the clause read.. "at night time, just before either partner falls asleep, ____ (wife's name) promises to convey the fact that she wants sex by pulling on ___ (husband's name) penis twice, where ____ (husband) shall be obligated to preform; unless (wife) indicates that she does not want sex by instead pulling on (husband's) penis three-thousand times"

LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by GrkScorp View Post

HAHA

Good one!
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345