+ Follow This Topic
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: what not to do ..that is the question

LostNotFound Guest
    can some one answer that above question^ and this one:

when a woman has orgasamed, how long should it take for her to 'recover' and be ready to go again?

i dont think your sex life will be that exciting so fast. One at a time my friend..but if you must know..whenever the guy is good to go again? there's really no downtime for a girl as far as i know from my own experience.

when a woman has orgasamed, how long should it take for her to 'recover' and be ready to go again?

Women can have multiple orgasims and for each woman the amount of time before she's ready to go again varies.

I'd say that the later you lose it the less it's likely to hurt, just because you're bound to have more masturbation experience, which can help ensure you're not too tight. I'd agree about not expecting it to be amazing though, it didn't hurt for me but it was mildly uncomfortable. It definitely doesn't feel like anything else in this world!!

And one important thing I would say, that no-one else seems to be saying, is bloody well have fun with it!! If it doesn't go in the first time, don't be embarrassed, just laugh it off! It can be tricky getting the hang of different positions and whatnot and it's bound to be a little awkward at first. Sex is hilarious, it looks weird, it sounds weird and if you don't laugh something is awry! That's my opinion, anyway but when you do have sex, just relax, have a giggle and try not to worry about it
    "You will always be loved, and you will always be in love with love... Don't be afraid. There are exquisite things in store for you. This is merely the beginning." - The Picture of Dorian Gray - Oscar Wilde.

Quote Originally Posted by LostNotFound View Post
    on a another forum there were a lot of threads about not b in able to 'get it in' so..erm..ye...we are both virgins and i have mentioned this to him a few times and he laughs, "if cave men could do it.."
    The only reason I think that would happen would be if the girl was not turned on at all, in which case, he has no business trying to get it in there in the first place.

I like your boyfriend. He's funny and he puts up with your weird family situation.

Quote Originally Posted by LostNotFound View Post

Like, right away.
    Last edited by Gigabitch; 03-01-08 at 05:42 AM.
    Spammer Spanker

LostNotFound Guest
    hehe thanks guys and ye he's great.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I tried to give my girlfriend more than one orgasm during a session, but I was down there for a long time the second go round, and she eventually gave up.

Said she felt like she was at the edge constantly, but couldn't quite go over.

One day I will succeed.

And she will love me.

Does it have to be anal etc for a girl to react orgasm? Or can she get there through penetration and humping (for lack of a better word).

Quote Originally Posted by Envy View Post
    Does it have to be anal etc for a girl to react orgasm? Or can she get there through penetration and humping (for lack of a better word).
    Whaaaat? Where did you get the idea that girls can only orgasm with anal?

Ay, caramba!

Okay, listen up: female orgasms are caused by stimulation of the clitoris. This is usually effected by tonguing, fingering, or by rhythmic rubbing against the pelvic bone (yours) during penetration, either of the vagina or of the anus from the front side.

Orgasms can be intensified by stimulating the g-spot, but cannot be achieved solely by g-spot contact.

NOBODY has EVER had an orgasm by simply being anally penetrated. Nobody has ever had an orgasm from being penetrated doggie-style unless there was some reacharound action or she was being pressed into the bed.

Where the hell do you guy GET this stuff?
    Spammer Spanker

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    Anime, probably.

anachronistic Guest
    ... there's also the gspot which is worth a few tries.

anachronistic Guest
    here's a song for the ladies... but guys, listen closely.

[ame="http://youtube.com/watch?v=DCKQ3ZNkivY"]YouTube - Tenacious D- **** Her Gently[/ame]

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    Whaaaat? Where did you get the idea that girls can only orgasm with anal?

Ay, caramba!

Okay, listen up: female orgasms are caused by stimulation of the clitoris. This is usually effected by tonguing, fingering, or by rhythmic rubbing against the pelvic bone (yours) during penetration, either of the vagina or of the anus from the front side.

Orgasms can be intensified by stimulating the g-spot, but cannot be achieved solely by g-spot contact.

NOBODY has EVER had an orgasm by simply being anally penetrated. Nobody has ever had an orgasm from being penetrated doggie-style unless there was some reacharound action or she was being pressed into the bed.

That sucks balls. How the hell am I supposed to make a girl cum?...should I just push deep in and rub my pelvic bone front as I do so? or should I just use my own finger as well. The last time the girl was rubbing herself as I screwed her for some time.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

anachronistic Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Only-virgins View Post
    That sucks balls. How the hell am I supposed to make a girl cum?...should I just push deep in and rub my pelvic bone front as I do so? or should I just use my own finger as well. The last time the girl was rubbing herself as I screwed her for some time.
    That's a big sign that you're doing something wrong. At least you realize this now.

Quote Originally Posted by Only-virgins View Post
    The last time the girl was rubbing herself as I screwed her for some time.
    That's kind of insulting, wouldn't you say?

Hmmmm. You're pretty cute, OV. Maybe you should go to Giga and Misombra's Poolboy Academy. I'll teach you things you didn't even know you didn't know.
    Spammer Spanker

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast