+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I need help guy to guy.

I need help guy to guy.

Alright just to start out with, I am a guy and i need other guys opinions. Ok firstly me and these other 2 girls are all 17. I am single through all of this except when Samantha and I where dating.

OK here's whats up. I dated Samantha for about 9 months e where off and on about 5 times throughout that whole 9 months. We fell in love and for a while everyting was perfect till she got so drunk one night that she passed out and some guy took advantage of her and raped her while she was away on vacation ( we where going out at the time). I broke up with her and its been about 4 months since we broke up. We still talk a lot on the phone and so on and I still have eelings for her. Now I recently have began to really like someone else and we have been talking none stop, texting, etc. We have both gotten to the point where we want to have sex with each other so We kinda planned out a date where we both would be alone with her parents not home so that we could have sex. Tonight we where talking and she said that her parents wherent going to go out anymore so that now i couldnt go over. Also tonight Samantha ( the 9 months chick) texted me and said she wanted to have a baby. she sounded so sure of herself that she wanted one and she wanted me to be the dad. But I promised Monica (the girl whos parents wherent going to be home so that we could have sex) that i wouldnt makeout with samantha anymore.

So this is basicly it: Samantha the one i was in love with and the one who i still have tons of feelings for wants to have sex with me and she wants a child.

Monica and me have been friends for a while and we both want to have sex with each other. I promised her that I wouldnt makeout with samantha anymore.

I dont know what to do I cant have sex with both of them becuase thats jsut not right and I couldnt hurt either of them if they found out that I had sex with each of them right after one another.

guys i relly need someones help i am really ****ing depressed right now and dont want to make th wrong decission.

anachronistic Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by baby shaq View Post
    guys i relly need someones help i am really ****ing depressed right now and dont want to make th wrong decission.
    Dude, we have lives too. It's in the middle of the night, I don't know why you're expecting advice at this time, let alone advice at all.

"Samantha" is not responsible enough to have a baby. She's still a little immature brat with no morals. For your own good you should not be sleeping with 17 year old girls that want kids. Another thing, I don't possibly see how there is any love in that relationship with her cheating on you. Besides, your 17 years old, generally not old enough to understand love, which is evident through your original post.

Monica doesn't sound like the kind of girl you'd take home to mommy. But if all you want to do is screw around and risk your future opportunities, go ahead.

I'm sure you know the right decision, but it seems like you're too immature to make it.

In my opinion I think the girls are trash. I would not date either of them, and I wouldn't stick my pee pee in their yoo hoos either. The risk of ****ing something up doesn't seem worth the little you'd be getting out of it.

Jesus, you broke up with her because she got raped? Am I reading that right?
    Spammer Spanker

anachronistic Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    Jesus, you broke up with her because she got raped? Am I reading that right?
    I must have misread that or something.

I still wouldn't screw around with that girl though. She sounds like trouble.

... everyting was perfect till she got so drunk one night that she passed out and some guy took advantage of her and raped her while she was away on vacation ( we where going out at the time). I broke up with her and its been about 4 months since we broke up.
    There it is. I'm appalled.
    Spammer Spanker

Your lose man, It's not her fault, she must've felt embarrassed, but instead of
    comforting her and saying that " I'm still here for you", you walked away, shame on you.

" Nothing is a waste of time, if you use the experience wisely."
    => Auguste Rodin

I dont know what to do I cant have sex with both of them becuase thats jsut not right and I couldnt hurt either of them if they found out that I had sex with each of them right after one another.
    Actually you can.. but that would mean that you would only have sex twice..

If you stick with the girl that wants to have a baby, that means that you would be having sex for the last time..

If you go with the drunk-party girl.. she'll feel a sense of forgiveness, acceptance, comfort, and you'll have sex for months to come..

But I digress.. that's not my point.. I forgot what my point is.. AH! yes.. back to my point..

You have horrible taste in women.. one wants to have a baby, the other gets piss-drunk, passes out, and gets raped.. and you're here thinking which one you want to have sex with.. and on top of that you're depressed? Common.. get a little serious here..
    If you can't stop the Wind, then you can't stop the Storm.

Quote Originally Posted by GrkScorp View Post
    You have horrible taste in women.. one wants to have a baby, the other gets piss-drunk, passes out, and gets raped..
    I think that's the same girl.
    Spammer Spanker

So this is basicly it: Samantha the one i was in love with and the one who i still have tons of feelings for wants to have sex with me and she wants a child.

Monica and me have been friends for a while and we both want to have sex with each other.
    Break it down.

You are obviously sexually attracted to both girls, so which one do you have more feelings for?

If it is Samantha, do you want (are you prepared for) a child? Will Samantha still see you if you don't want a child at this point in your life?

Address the big questions. You'll feel better about your decision afterwards.

~Sphinx

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I'm a stranger who don't know shit 'bout you more than the fact I know you're underage, and I will tell you right now neither of you are ready for babies.

I don't even think either of you would know what that means.

Hope you're at least having protected sex.