+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: No intercourse for us...

Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post
    It sucks, because she did something towards the end that almost set me off.
    Tell her exactly what that was. Tell her you've been thinking about it nonstop, and that it was the hottest thing you've ever experienced. Start a positive feedback loop.
    Spammer Spanker

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    Tell her exactly what that was. Tell her you've been thinking about it nonstop, and that it was the hottest thing you've ever experienced. Start a positive feedback loop.
    Oh, no worries Giga!

The original post is a bit old, she's gotten much better at oral, and we often discuss what's good and what could be better. But that was a little bump in the road for our sex life.

there will be many.

you should do some research on sex do's and don'ts and all that. there's a lot of good information out there for you. most people don't take advantage because they think they have more mack than craig in the bed.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Mathias is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post
    We both decided, (or rather I decided, and she agreed), that we're going to steer clear of intercourse, regardless of protection. For now. I'd just rather not have the worry at all.

However.

As some of you know, I've been goin' down on Amy for a while now, and just recently I've managed to give her orgasms. Even more recent that she started jerkin' me off, and starting this weekend, going down on me.

The jerkin' hasn't been that great, especially considering we haven't invested in lube yet. I've discovered it's difficult for another person to jerk me off dry, as successfully as myself.

Just the other day she went down on me, but I didn't manage to cum, so I ended up finishing it off myself. Then the night after, she was determined to get me to climax. She was probably at it for 20 minutes (with breaks), and it wasn't until the last second that I was starting to come that she gave up in frustration, and telling me to "finish it off yourself". I told her to stop because I was about to bust, 'cause she said she wasn't comfortable yet with me ejaculating in her mouth. She thought I meant "stop" because she wasn't getting anywhere.

You're the guy, you should be easy!

She's frustrated and upset that she can't pleasure me the same way, and as frequently, as I please her. It frustrates me that she feels that way. We're both new at this, so we're still figuring out what works and what doesn't, and her technique isn't the best but she's getting better.

Thing is, oral doesn't seem to get me off that quickly. I've tried everything, relaxing, tensing. It sucks, because she did something towards the end that almost set me off. Maybe oral isn't my thing (apparently), but I'm thinking maybe I got desensitized after cumming 4 times in 3 days. (This is new to me too.)

Man, I can see how having sex with new, unexperienced partners could be so frustrating. Virgins don't know their bodies enough. Patience, patience, patience.
    Amanda has the same problem, and she's much more experienced than Amy. I've actually only climaxed once with her, and we've had sex plenty of times. Some guys just take longer, and in the beginning, it can be more difficult.

She just needs to know it's not the end of the world. I think I've gotten that across to Amanda, and it's become a lot easier for us that way. Now we just enjoy it, no matter what the outcome.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by misombra View Post
    there will be many.

you should do some research on sex do's and don'ts and all that. there's a lot of good information out there for you. most people don't take advantage because they think they have more mack than craig in the bed.
    Yous have no idea.

I've been researching this stuff extensively since I was 13.

Why not try foot sex?

anachronistic Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by infodude View Post
    Why not try foot sex?
    You're creeping me out man.

Quote Originally Posted by infodude View Post
    Why not try foot sex?

How about we shove a foot up your ass?
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Aw, I'm sad I didn't get to ban that guy.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    hey so why did this guy get banned?? is it because he has a foot fetish that no one else is into?? i don't agree with licking another person's stinky feet, but give this guy a break... armpits are much sexier!!!

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I am in favor of someone licking my feet, so long as I don't have to reciprocate.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Let's play footsies

Quote Originally Posted by Illusional View Post
    hey so why did this guy get banned?? is it because he has a foot fetish that no one else is into?? i don't agree with licking another person's stinky feet, but give this guy a break... armpits are much sexier!!!

raverboy

Yeah, why was he banned exactly?

He grossed somebody out, I guess. I thought he was hilarious. Good troll.
    Spammer Spanker

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12