+ Follow This Topic

Thread: What does this mean?

What does this mean?

The other night i was talking with this male friend, he was once my lover... and our relation really goes something like this (he's currently living in the states, he visits the island every now and then). We talk for a period of time, maybe we go out (last time i stood him up, so it's been long since we went out for the last time), then we stop talking for a long time... and eventually for some reason destiny put us back together, we talk, then stop talking again... okay that's pretty much it.

So back to the other night talking, he did mention about that last time i stood him up, which i dont even remember, then he sent me a photo of some girl that likes him but she wants something serious and he said "i just wanna do her, and if i like it i'd stay for something serious"... yes, we're good friends too so we talk this stuff, it's a weird relationship maybe. I gave him a really bad advice about that other girl and he laughed then i said "u know i'm not that good understanding women, and i'm a weird one myself", he replied "yes, you are a strange woman".

I just want to know what does a man mean by something like that... in case this can help ME sometime later on in life. Maybe he just mean same thing i meant? i do realize i'm kinda... strange/different/been called crazy almost every day of my life, so....

I think he treats you as a closer friend more, or maybe he is trying to make you jealous and he want you to do the first step for something more... i really dunt understand that guy too.
    Love Is Like Chocolate, It's So Sweet At The Begining... But At The End U Get Sick

he's confusing, it seems like you two are very close, i wouldnt think that his comment is anything malicious or close to being hurtful, i think strange he meant as in interesting or different which is what alot of people strive to be