10 45.45%
  • Should I cheat because I want her too

2 9.09%
  • Should I leave her

4 18.18%
+ Follow This Topic
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: My girlfriend stopped having sex

I think after having a kid its a bit late for her to decide to be virginal and "godly"!

tell her she's being ridiculous. i like the idea mentioned earlier - just cos she doesnt want sex doesnt mean you cant have any!

One person stated that why don't I just marry her, I think it was vast/vest. Earlier I mentioned that to her and she said we're not ready so I left it alone. I always told her that I wanted to get married on valentines day and this morning I drop a calender and it landed on the frontside with the back facing me. (2009) Valentines day falls on a saturday 2-14-2009. Does that mean anything doubt it. But being valentines day is approaching the proposal might be in the air. My only problem with is this. She is not passive nor submisive. Everyone is different, I know that its not 1955 but my opinion I think women should be passive in someway, if not it make us feel less of a guy. Perfect example of how she is and or acts (the tv show KINGS OF QUEENS) & (ROSANNE) both of those women are not submissive, they are bossy and dominate. Some guys tolerate that stuff and some don't. I'm not Harry Potter or soft and thats were a lot of our arguments come from, its her tone of voice not the topic. But hey what can we do. I think INDI mentioned that dating thing. I'm gonna try and do that once a week and spend some alone time with her. So far this thread has been great. Ummm I'll let everyone know if the sex continued or was it that she wasjust horny and tell me your views on being submissive/passive (1955) style. Am I wrong or right.
    And another question? relationships are they suppose to be 50/50 or 60/40 your views on it.
    Last edited by Donrite; 15-01-08 at 10:59 PM.

could it be that your need to control and dominate is the reason you're a cop. or are you a cop because of your need to dominate and control?
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Donrite View Post
    She is not passive nor submisive. Everyone is different, I know that its not 1955 but my opinion I think women should be passive in someway, if not it make us feel less of a guy. .
    Women often need to take on some of the qualities her male is lacking.

And for the record, people who base their relationships on a 50/50 basis usually fail in their relationships. Each person needs to be willing to go 90/10 at times.
    Last edited by vashti; 16-01-08 at 12:09 AM.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by Donrite View Post
    And another question? relationships are they suppose to be 50/50 or 60/40 your views on it.
    Hey Donrite. On answering your question, i think it depends on the couple. Some people are more than happy with 60/40, cause they really dont care how much effort they put in, because they truely love their partner. Dont you reckon?
    50/50 is still sweet. =)

Mathias is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    And for the record, people who base their relationships on a 50/50 basis usually fail in their relationships. Each person needs to be willing to go 90/10 at times.
    This is the greatest thing anyone's posted here in a long time. Pin this response.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011