+ Follow This Topic

Thread: What does he mean?

What does he mean?

Basically there's a guy i like, so i decided to tell him and he just said we'll talk about this later as he was going to work, so we left it and i mentioned it again then he said he needs time to think about it?

What the hell is there to think about i mean all he need say is yes i like you, or no i don't like you in that way, this was last week and we're still talking and stuff but i mean if he wasn't interested why could he just not tell me there and then instead of ****ing me around like this.

Please tell me what "time to think" actually means

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    It means he doesn't like you in the way you want, but he doesn't want to hurt your feelings by telling you so. Sorry.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by tempusfugit View Post
    Please tell me what "time to think" actually means
    Is he in an other relationship? Maybe he just broke up?

If he's single though, maybe he has some other girls in his life and trying to make up his mind about you. Don't overthink it too much, but don't give yourself too much hope either. If a guy likes you, he'll usually tell you, and if you tell him, you can usually tell if he feels the same.

he doesnt want to hurt your feelings and is scared to tell you he doesnt like you that way,
    or maybe he has some personal problems right now

He's hoping you'll just go away and stop bringing it up. If he were really into you, he'd be all over this opportunity. He's probably trying to come up with a "let's just be friends" speech.

I'm sorry that happening.
    Spammer Spanker