+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: loneliness is overwhelming!

Quote Originally Posted by Mishanya View Post
    Yeh happiness was stolen because it's not something you achieve for yourself, but something someone should give to you instead.

Yeh what's wrong with the world today? With people stealing other people's happiness and stuff? Copyright protect happiness as intellectual property so it doesn't get stolen! /Sarcasm
    LoL, being happy is all in your head. If you think you are happy than you are. Though I prefer to actually have reasons for it.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Re:

Maybe you should get a make-over, some new perfume, and go hit the dating scene !

*wonders what the difference is between "positive advice" and "negative criticism" *

Tedel Guest
    err... Have you tried a dating site?

Well, loneliness is not that bad is you learn to live with it (yeah, I'm a loner myself). The trick is not trying to find someone. Just engage into some activity in a club or community and attend often. Sure you will be able to meet many new friends there and this eventually will lead you to social activities like birthday parties and also... other singles. That usually works better than a bar, don't you think?

If you believe in karma, then some people do have destiny to be alone. I know I am, I have red it from many places... But that is, ofcourse, if you believe it, which I don't want to...
    Don't expect anything.

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    LOL dude karma is bullshit. Sometimes people who don't deserve shit get a lot, and those who deserve a lot get shit.

Basically, the concept of "deserving" something has no bearing on "getting" something. You have to go out and forcefully take or make things yourself, because in truth you don't deserve it or not deserve it

Some people have a path in life which they must follow. If they do not follow it properly, they get misleaded and often shit happens.
    Don't expect anything.

Quote Originally Posted by boobaa View Post
    Some people have a path in life which they must follow. If they do not follow it properly, they get misleaded and often shit happens.
    I dis-agree with everything except that part where you said "shit happens". Though rather than say "path" if I was to replace tha0 byt people getting opportunities and if they don't take them than there are unwelcome consequences sometimes?

Quote Originally Posted by DoesntMatter View Post
    LOL dude karma is bullshit. Sometimes people who don't deserve shit get a lot, and those who deserve a lot get shit.

Basically, the concept of "deserving" something has no bearing on "getting" something. You have to go out and forcefully take or make things yourself, because in truth you don't deserve it or not deserve it
    I agree, but things tend to flow towards a balance. In many cases for example. Such as stupidity. If you make a stupid decision, you get stupid consequences you don't like. Though in many cases like starving children who did nothing to deserve what is coming to them simply suffer because of their parents decisions.
    Last edited by Only-virgins; 13-02-08 at 12:38 AM.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

I have taken opportunities, but they have all suddenly ended. Fpor me it has always been fast way up, down even faster..
    Don't expect anything.

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Tenacity pays in the end

wow this thread is gone huh but the first post yes there are a lot of disapointments out there i have just lost my love to well i dont know i will not give up if the right person comes along your damn right i will try again...but there is something to be said for taking it slow for not shouting i love you when it might not be time. There is more to be said for finding something to have passion about that is not romantic in nature some dream that you have always wanted something that will make you feel whole without someone telling you that your ok. Really you have to be good with yourself by yourself to be truly happy with anyone else. Are you a people pleaser i know from recent experiance that it will deceive like love but only give you pain in return dont give your all to someone not worthy
    is fate your destiny

Quote Originally Posted by damian127 View Post
    wow this thread is gone huh but the first post yes there are a lot of disapointments out there i have just lost my love to well i dont know i will not give up if the right person comes along your damn right i will try again...but there is something to be said for taking it slow for not shouting i love you when it might not be time. There is more to be said for finding something to have passion about that is not romantic in nature some dream that you have always wanted something that will make you feel whole without someone telling you that your ok. Really you have to be good with yourself by yourself to be truly happy with anyone else. Are you a people pleaser i know from recent experiance that it will deceive like love but only give you pain in return dont give your all to someone not worthy
    You wouldn't believe how many times I've near passed out by lack of oxygen by reading that post. Fullstops and commas are your friends.

Life is horizontal falling, so get used to it...
    Don't expect anything.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12