+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sex this..sex that..

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Take it as a compliment unless it gets annoying, then do what BrotherCanada said. He loves having sex with you!

me and my boyfriend don't talk about sex all the time but we do it all the time haha

i guess you can say, we do it enough to the point where there'd be no reason to talk about sex because we'd be doing it. i'd say we get intimate/have intercourse almost everytime we see each other. and i mean, alone time. when i spend the night with him it's usually 3-4times daily. kind of whack but there's no such thing as too much sex ;P

yes there is. Try making him happy 7 times a day for two weeks straight when you go visiting. Youre throat and rest of the body gets very sore

Quote Originally Posted by bloodtippedrose View Post
    yes there is. Try making him happy 7 times a day for two weeks straight when you go visiting. Youre throat and rest of the body gets very sore
    ... that is a weird guy...M dicks wants to fall off after the 3rd time in one day.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

He's just being a young guy who's getting some...... it could be his need for affirmation too.... is he excited when he talks? does he talk about new ways/positions etc? or is he like probing and questioning... either way he's getting comfortable... finding his way.... it'll pass in a few months.... meanwhile you enjoy being the "appointed judge" of his sexual mastery

it's okay to be a whore nowadays. if you're not a whore, then you're just not fitting in.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

anachronistic Guest
    If you want to stop the talking nonsense, just bring up something sexually weird.

Quote Originally Posted by misombra View Post
    it's okay to be a whore nowadays. if you're not a whore, then you're just not fitting in.
    You'll fit in...but nobody likes you...for more than 5 minutes that is .lol

It doesnt make you a whore to have sex with the person you love multiple times a day 0.0

Quote Originally Posted by bloodtippedrose View Post
    It doesnt make you a whore to have sex with the person you love multiple times a day 0.0
    No one said that in that case it does.

He probably just has a very high libido and thinks about it a lot.

he talks about sex tooo much because he gets sex too few.Satisfies him,make love with him day and night,then talk sex with him.does it for a month,then he will not talk sex,instead by "love u and marry u ".

Quote Originally Posted by Leedazui View Post
    he talks about sex tooo much because he gets sex too few.Satisfies him,make love with him day and night,then talk sex with him.does it for a month,then he will not talk sex,instead by "love u and marry u ".
    heh???? he's satisfied. and your post does not make any sense.
    "We all take different paths in life, but no matter where we go, we take a little bit of each other everywhere."

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12