+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Hey All I'm Back

Hey All I'm Back

Hi. I'm not exactally new here but I wanted to get something straight. My user name is Sweetie_88 but it's only that cause oppionated_sweetie wouldn't fit. Meaning those are the two different sides of me. Anyways I am a Christian and have posted threads relating to that. Many people see me as judging but to tell you the truth I don't dislike the people that do things I don't believe in I just don't like what they do believe in, it's not the people. I hope that people will take that in consideration when I continue my posting threads. Thanks.
    Amatures built the Ark. Professionals built the Titanic.
    -Mark Lowary

Sweetie, the problem is that people don't think you dislike them, because in reality (okay, I'm sorry) they don't CARE, your posts are just annoying. I have nothing against your beliefs, I even support them, but you have to find an EFFECTIVE way to implement your beliefs into posts.
    I have it all. Including kino.

I'm inclined to agree.
    Heit ist mein taug.

Quote Originally Posted by Killerbabe
    Sweetie, the problem is that people don't think you dislike them, because in reality (okay, I'm sorry) they don't CARE, your posts are just annoying. I have nothing against your beliefs, I even support them, but you have to find an EFFECTIVE way to implement your beliefs into posts.
    If people think that my posts are annoying then they don't have to read them, they are out there for people who care and have something positive to say about them.
    -Mark Lowary

Quote Originally Posted by sweetie_88
    If people think that my posts are annoying then they don't have to read them, they are out there for people who care and have something positive to say about them.
    Thats really not the purpose of this forum, to pat eachother on the back and congratulate ourselves. If you post something, you need to be aware that you will be subjected to criticism, my posts are frequently subjected to that same criticism too. However, the thing that matters most is whether you are able to respond to the criticism in an appropriate way.

With that, lets see how your return works out.
    I gave you my heart
    I gave you my soul
    Now I'm just another number
    at the Center for Disease Control

tooxshort is offline Souljah
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    i sometimes think ur gonna post somethin normal, but then it's religious ... it's just very ... repetitive ...

Ya know this isnt working AGAIN...youre not getting the point of this forum. As much as I agree with your beliefs (and I do) THIS is not the place for it...AGAIN you have critcized those who have responded to your posts...10 Commandments and such. Maybe you have this "idea" you will be able to get through to some people...lead them to God, make them understand, make them believe, whatever...like youre on a mission here. This isnt the place and all youve done is irritate, annoy, and make people want to drop kick you out of here.

Sweetie as a true Christian youre suppose to spread the word of Jesus Christ...I know and understand this...but this isnt the place...if you want to talk about God and your beliefs maybe you should find a forum that is religous based...I have no doubts there are such forums like that...so why dont you do a search and do yourself and the rest of us a favor and join that one.
    everything happens for a reason...beginning to wonder why.

I know a site.

It's for Christian students and it's a forum just like here. Except it's about people believing in this and that like posts that you post up. Maybe you'll find that forum a better place for you.
    This is the description of it: "Christian community for student and teens to discuss relevant and practical issues of an uncompromising life."
    Well. I hope you found that useful. Have fun. Lat-erS.

sorry Skye no advertising other sites-as much as I and the rest of us appreciate it...cant do it!
    Last edited by squirrley; 17-06-04 at 10:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by KaWaiiSkYe
    I know a site.

It's for Christian students and it's a forum just like here. Except it's about people believing in this and that like posts that you post up. Maybe you'll find that forum a better place for you.
    This is the description of it: "Christian community for student and teens to discuss relevant and practical issues of an uncompromising life."
    Well. I hope you found that useful. Have fun. Lat-erS.

sorry Skye no advertising other sites-as much as I and the rest of us appreciate it...cant do it!
    sarcasim does not look good on you
    -Mark Lowary

she wasnt being sarcastic-NOT at all-as a matter of fact she was trying to be helpful. The site she posted I had to delete.
    everything happens for a reason...beginning to wonder why.

Ahh.. Forgot about links around here. I was only tryin' to help. I wasn't bein' sarcastic. Why don't you go to Yahoo dot com and search for 'Youth on the Rock'. The first site should be the one I posted up. If you don't appreciate my help then don't. I mean you belong there more. Ahh well.

I like it when Kawaii acts all super mature and nice.
    Heit ist mein taug.

LoL. Thanks Zekk. Do you think she's gone to check that site out? I hope she did. She'll love it there. I found it horrible. Everyone was like quotin' lines off the bible and it was kinda like all of Sweetie's posts except that EVERYONE is doin' that. That gave me a headache.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    alright alright... here we are presented with a dillema....

sweets, there are two sides to every problem, every thought, every belief. you have your strong christian values on one side, and you love to express your thoughts on various matters. me, i haven't been around to notice all thats been going around, however i am probably at the other end of the spectrum, where i an stubborn and i believe that the world was not created in 7 days.

expressing your belief is god and your chirstian ways if fine, but you will have to remember that other people do think differently. i can tell you numerous stories of how the devil has saved my life and you will probably be very offended. bottom line is that whatever you say on this forum will effect someone else in either a good or bad manner, you will just have to be ready for the repercussions whether you want them or not. it's a part of life. raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...