+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Pregnant!

Tedel Guest
    Yeah, I´m catholic. Anyway, we are not talking about my religion here.

It is easy to say a lot of things when we are not in the situation this girl is. Murder is sometimes ethical, abortion can be understood when the mother´s life is at stake... blah blah blah... When we are in the situation, things change a lot.

I recommend this girl not to abort because I feel, from the original poster´s words, that she loves the baby. It is the other as***le who doesn´t want to assume his responsibility because he´s shaking like a leaf thinking that if he is a father he will ruin his life.

To fu*k he was man enough... to be a father he´s not? That´s BS. Life ain´t that easy.

Abortion is not a solution here. She has to have him understand he has to be a full man and assume what is his responsibility. If they decide to give it in adoption, fine.
    Last edited by Tedel; 31-03-08 at 11:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    BTW, Tiay - I can't think of a single circumstance for which murder is ethical. Killing, perhaps, but not murder. Someone who views abortion as murder (and not entirely without justification, in my opinion) will never consider it ethical, but those who view it as killing can.
    oops, you're right. I thought they were synonymous, but murder is defined as unlawful killing, plus they obviously carry different connotations. Thanks (:

I believe in vigilante justice, which is technically murder, but that has nothing to do with abortion.

I hope this pregnant woman comes clean to her parents before they take her off their insurance.
    Spammer Spanker

Rosebud is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    OMG! Rose, how are you??
    LOL, I'm doing good, and yourself??
    If you can't handle the thorns, don't crave the rose!!

Yep, telling the parents would be a good idea. I would let your sister decide what she wants to do. Is she ready to have a child?
    You did say she is off to become a flight attendant and so without a father, the circumstances are awkard - but there is, as others have said, adoption
    ""The best love is the kind that awakens the soul and makes us reach out for more. It plants a fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds."

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234