+ Follow This Topic

Thread: what's going on? I'm confused..

what's going on? I'm confused..

Well , theres a girl I've been after a while who's probably the girl I've been in love with most similar to me. for weeks we've got on brilliantly, spending ages together, I'm not with her yet but we were always flirting or laughing and stuff and I've never felt so strongly , it was like nothing else mattered. I was pretty sure she felt something for me but what IM confused abuot is this..

I've been ill for a couple of weeks so I havent really seen her but I talked to her on the phone and everything was fine.anyway theres a couple of hours a week we both have to spend in he library with no one else about supposedly working , all we've ever done in the past is laugh and talk and stuff but when I sat down a week or so ago she basically just ignored me flat..for a whole hour she kept her head faced away from me, when I asked if she was ok she was 'fine' and that was the only word she said to me over a whole hour .Im kinda bowled over she's flipped completely ,didnt make eye contact once hurried past me and out the door as fast as she could at the end of the hour. I feel physically ill , I've lost my appetite and spend hours at a time staring into space thinking about either her or nothing.. its kind of creepy to be honest.

If anyone has any idea about whats going on thanks a bunch
    "Nobody , so long as he moves about among the chaotic currents of life , is without trouble. Carl jung

I suspect she heard a nasty rumor about you or something. That's weird.
    Spammer Spanker

Wow that's weird. You can send her one email just asking her again if everything is okay, try to cheer her up even. Someone did that for me once, and I was really impressed because I thought I should have been the one making amends for how unpleasant I was. This is probably how she feels, too. If she won't open up to you after that I recommend just leaving her alone. That sucks though man. Really.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Yikes! Maybe you unknowingly said something offensive?

Or maybe she suffers from severe PMS.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?