+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Please, I need some serious help here... PLEASE!!!

Please, I need some serious help here... PLEASE!!!

First of all, I am begging for some advice on what to do. I am so lost. It is a very tricky situation. After you read my post, you may think I'm an asshole. And if so, you must know, I don't intend to be one. Please read with an open mind, and leave your honest advice on what I should do...

About 3 weeks ago I met a girl (lets call her K)

For about 3 weeks, I have been talking to, hanging out with, and getting to know 'K'. And 'K' has been getting to know me. 'K' likes me a lot.

We spend lots of time talking (hrs), and lots of time hanging out (about 9 hrs), we've met about 3 times. But we constantly keep in touch through chat or phone.

Abou four days ago, we decided to make it official. Now, me and 'K' are girlfriend/boyfriend

Two days ago, I was at a club, and I met a random girl, (lets call her 'M')

'M' was AMAZING! I like her a lot! A LOT! I have only known her one night, but am planning on seeing her soon. in the club i asked for her number, and she gave it! 'M' is beautiful! She has a sexy walk too!

Question: I am a one man kind of guy, WHAT SHOULD I DO?

tooxshort is offline Souljah
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    At this point, you don't seem to be ready to settle down. In reality, I don't think you can say that you like a girl after a night talking at a club.

You just decided to make your relationship with "K" a few days ago and you're already enthralled by "M" ... In my opinion, there isn't a real spark between you and "K" if your feelings for her aren't peaking at this point.

Anyhow ... You're in your playboy stage ... Maybe you should just let "K" know you're not ready for a committed relationship yet. If she had done the same, I'm sure you wouldn't think your relationship was off to a good start.
    no autographs, please!

The more I see, the more I don't know for sure. - John Lennon

Life is ... Too Short.

"It seems we living the 'American Dream', but the people highest up got the lowest self-esteem. The prettiest people do the ugliest things ... for the road to riches and diamond rings."

Quote Originally Posted by Imsomeones View Post
    You have to make a decision, one or the other

Because if you go for both you will surely loose both of them
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

I don't think it's fair to both you and K to be in a relationship that you're not 100% happy with. There's nothing wrong with breaking things off. You should go about it in a nice way though, i'm not sure how to do that, that's GrkScorp's department. It's sensitive, because K has put her feelings out on the line for you and you're about to tell her that you have found someone else, it's going to hurt, I have no clue how you can go about this in a nice way without getting her hurt.

What would really be funny is if you break things off with her, and then never get things going with the other girl. I shouldn't be thinking that, i'm sorry, because it's not right to be in a relationship with K as a backup, while you let things develop with M on the side. That would be you being an asshole. That's when it's really not fair to K, to just be an option of yours, in case things with M don't work out, but if they do then she gets dumped. You have to be fair to her, you can't have just your own interest in mind.

With an open mind, I post this -

I don't think you're ready for a serious relationship right now. I don't think it was a wise move as well to ask for M's number when you already have a GF. I don't think you'd like the idea if K did the same behind your back? If your answer to that is "I don't really mind" then that really shows that you don't have strong feelings for K. Heck, you don't even have strong feelings for her as it is.
    Boredom sucks the colour out of you!

thanks for all the advice, i really appreciate it. so, i have taken all into account, and this is what i think i'll do.

tonight, i am seeing my girlfriend, (K). She's coming over to my place after our night out.

M has allready called me, and wants to meet tommorow for coffee or something.

I will go ahead and see M, and tell her straight foward... The truth. (I mean the real truth, about K and me). But I will also tell M that I am glad I met her in the club, and that I really like her, but circumstances can't make things work. Is this a suicide mission? Should I do something else? Should I not even meet her?

I like K, I really do. But maybe it's because she likes me so much. Probably more than I like her! But I'm going out with her tonight, so I guess I'll see how it goes?

All this is so new to me, and so ironic. Only a few years ago, I was complaining how I am never able to meet girls, now I am wishing I never did learn in the first place.

I guess I'm learning it's true what they say... "more women, more problems"... well, I need to get back my feet on the ground, because I have so much other responsibilities, so I guess this truly is a challenge, and one crazy adventure.

But I will keep in mind, I never want to mess with a womans emotions, a friend told me how it can leave emotional scars on them. So I just want to be extra cautious.

As clumsy as I was to get myself into this situation, I need to be smart, and careful to get out of it, this can't last, and the longer it does, the more trouble for me and M and K.

Thanks again for all the advice!

Oh the troubles. You need the blues. I really do think you are a one man kind of guy lol. By the way, I am being sarcastic about your troubles. Really simple, pick the one you like more.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Just an update, not that anybody cares... but I just had a hell of a night, with K... so, I'm going to stick with K. Not even going to reply to M. And if I do, I will let her know that nothing between us, beyond being friends is possible. Done. Thx all!

Tedel Guest
    you may think I'm an asshole.
    I do.

Listen: K is an infatuation; M is a liking. You can have both.

Why? Simple, because you can be with K while you build a friendship with M!

i think you should just choose one of them. if i were k, i will leave you because stay with a man that i love more than he loves me hurts a lot. but serious do you really think k loves you that much? i mean you guys do not really know each other that long either. anyway, my advice is to follow your heart, and everyone will be happy.