+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Thief

Thief

Question for you all. Let's say there was this guy. He was a wonderful person, the best friend you've ever had, always there when you need him, always knows what to say and is the most important person in your life. Let's also say that in a workplace full of flaky employees and unreliable personnel he is the only reliable and dependable person and always goes above and beyond the call of duty. All in all let's say this person is perfect except for one flaw. He is a thief. Not to an excessive degree, he doesn't go out and plan to rob random people, he doesn't own a gun and doesn't practice armed robbery, and he doesn't look forward to stealing nor does he do it all the time. Given the oppurtunity he will steal and will have no hesitation. Does that make him a bad person? Does that make him a bad employee? What would you do if you knew him? What would you do if he was your employee? Just trying to get everyones opinions. You don't need to analyze what I've said, I AM talking about myself. :?
    Heit ist mein taug.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    haha...who wouldn't steal from their working place..however, i would only consider yourself a theif if you stole from your co workers that trusted you and put their faith into you. companies are always looking for ways to save money and that involves hurting the employees if they see fit. take anything you want from your company!!! raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Well it wasn't from my co-workers. My manager got written up but not fined for it. So the only person who took the financial hit was the company itself.
    Heit ist mein taug.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    haha like i said..**** the company...lol. if the company doesn't give you benefits..just take them yourself. raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

seek psychological help - maybe you have a disorder called kleptomania when you feel the urge to steal things.
    if you do that out of a clear mind, totally understanding that you're just doing this to benefit yourself, shame on you. if i were your boss, i'd give you a chance or two and if that happened the third time, i'd fire you as promised.

I'm not a klepto, it's all just to benefit myself. If you were my manager and gave me three chances I'd make sure to do it a second time then stop. :wink:
    Heit ist mein taug.

then i'd be glad it worked. but if you violated company code for the third time, i'd fire you.

Oh, Zekky...
    You must be suffering right now. Well, although I think it's wrong (but who knows maybe I'd do the same), I still think you're the BOMB!
    One of my friends says that people aren't bad, but their deeds are bad.
    I have it all. Including kino.

Heit ist mein taug.