+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Lost Man

Lost Man

In a few days, I'm supposed to get engaged with her.

She looks away when I kiss her, making love with her is a "problem" more than a pleasure.
    Criticizing her? She will criticize me back.

This is the situation...

Met her on june 13th 2001. Fell in love instantly with her.
    She said she lost her virginity with me on 2002, never saw blood coming out, so I'm having doubts.

I'm from the jealous kind, and I have a huge heart with her, I never say "no" to anything she asks. So she learned to accept me.

If I tell her "I love you" she answers "me too". If I ask her if she loves me, she says "yes". She never asks me if I love her, she never kiss me by herself, she never tells me "I love you".

I'll write more on "us", if some of you (in the forums) show me you want to give me a hand understanding this situation....

Thanks (btw it's my first post).

Sounds like you need to sit down one day and ask her straight out how does she feel about ya'lls relationship and what does she want from it. Get it straight out. It sounds like you might be jumping to quickly into asking her to marry you. You dont need to go into a marriage being unsure of her feelings. That will cause A TON of emotional problems later on. Well I hope I helped out. Let us know what happens.
    When life gives you lemons, shove em' in your bra and make your boobs look bigger!

Man asks his wife "Why do you wear a bra, you have nothing to put in it?" Wife responds " You were underwear dont you?"

Unfortunetly, hell had no vacancies! lol

If she is not waking up everyday looking like she's happy to be with you, she is -not- worth it.

God, the woman sounds awful, and I can't believe you're subjecting yourself to living a life with someone who can't even bring herself to say 'I love you' back.

On the virginity thing, alot of girls break their hymen early just through everyday stuff, so just because their was no blood, doesn't mean she wasn't a virgin. So that should set your mind at ease about that.

But don't marry this women.

Also - what do you mean, "I'm susposed to..."

It sounds like you're being forced into it....

If you are not happy in this relationship now, it is not going to get better.

I hope everything works out. x
    Holly Kennedy: I don't want to make any mistakes.
    Gerry Kennedy: Then you're in the wrong species, love. Be a duck.

The fact is she is escaping.
    She doesn't want to talk! And the less she doesn't talk the more suspicious I become, I even think she is unfaithful!

She is materialistic, she loves money... But when she tells me she love me, it's so hard for me... It makes me feel guilty if I leave her...

I need help... Seriously!

Here are some more informations...

We broke up on august 2006, that day I cried like a child, and she found me back on Facebook and she knew I'd try to get her back.

During that time I was sad, I'm now empty... From a nice looking guy, I don't take care as I used of myself. From the smiling guy, I don't smile anymore. It was a terrible period of time for me.

During that time? What did she do? Once she told me she had 2 boy friends, then she told me 3 and now she's stuck to 1...

I'm calling her now to talk, 30 times! And she doesn't answer!
    It's not the first time she does this... Everytime I want to talk with her, two options:
    * she turns off her phone
    * she doesn't reply

Get rid of her. She sounds like a bitch.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Sensitive View Post
    In a few days, I'm supposed to get engaged with her.

She looks away when I kiss her, making love with her is a "problem" more than a pleasure.
    Criticizing her? She will criticize me back.
    Why is it a problem? Are you ensuring she has orgasms? If not, making love would be a problem for me, too.

Why are you citicizing her? And what makes you think you are above criticism?

I'm not too bothered by the lack of verbal "I love yous". Some people just don't find it necessary to say (or hear) these things ad nauseum, and behavior says a lot more than words.

Honestly, it sounds like you are rather emotional for a male. It might be wearing on her nerves a bit.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Isn't it ... too easy? As you can see... I know her now since 7 years!

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    Why is it a problem? Are you ensuring she has orgasms? If not, making love would be a problem for me, too.

Why are you citicizing her? And what makes you think you are above criticism?

I'm not too bothered by the lack of verbal "I love yous". Some people just don't find it necessary to say (or hear) these things ad nauseum, and behavior says a lot more than words.
    Sexually I have no worries. And I don't think it's the problem.

I'm not above criticism, I'm far from being perfect, but I'm a guy with feelings with a girl that doesn't express herself, and I'm lost as the title of this thread says.

I'd like to understand, if you think I was waiting for "leave her" as a reply, I wouldn't look for a forum, create an account, try to write with the max informations to have the best answers!

You make it seem like everything is wrong.

How about this answer: You both need to go to counseling.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You know, there has to be a certain amount of balance in a relationship. If YOU are the more expressive, verbal one, then that leaves her with being the less expressive, verbal one. Maybe you should try to tone it down a bit so she doesn't have to feel like the rock all the time.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    You know, there has to be a certain amount of balance in a relationship. If YOU are the more expressive, verbal one, then that leaves her with being the less expressive, verbal one. Maybe you should try to tone it down a bit so she doesn't have to feel like the rock all the time.
    Yes, I agree... I often here myself repeating a hundred times "can you answer please?" in a row...
    I agree and this what makes me feel I'm the bad guy in this story.. The one that is rude... But sometimes I also try to analyze this deeply and I ask myself if it's not her that wants to make me feel that way and get everything she wants...

I'm nervous... We scheduled a date for our engagement, we promised each other not to leave again...

I'm lost!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Cain View Post
    You make it seem like everything is wrong.

How about this answer: You both need to go to counseling.
    But how??? We can't communicate... If I tell her "you have not to ..." she answers with a "and you, you should also..." until we get far from the subject... And then.. a few days later, the same subject comes back (because we didn't talk on it as we should).

It seems she doesn't want to communicate about the problems. I can GUARANTEE you that this relationship will fail if she won't communicate.

Quote Originally Posted by Cain View Post
    It seems she doesn't want to communicate about the problems. I can GUARANTEE you that this relationship will fail if she won't communicate.
    That is what I'm telling her every day God makes.. But one of her characteristics is the fact she is stubborn (even her mother recognizes that..)

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast