+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Women getting married to younger guy

Vashti: If you find 'odd' OK which is not offensive at least so what about 'dumb' you used in other postings...Also, i am not sure if you got to know that the UK is Western or Taliban region. Please, check your general knowledge.
    Last edited by clearskies; 16-06-08 at 06:39 AM.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    ??? Are you kidding me? Based on your non-sensical posts (which I am not sure is a result of ignorance or a language barrier problem) I would say my general knowledge is something for you to aspire to.

I seriously don't think you know enough English to know what the flip you are talking about, because the second sentence of your last post makes absolutely no sense..
    Last edited by vashti; 16-06-08 at 06:53 AM.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Ignorant people always think they are the most intellectual on earth... True saying.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Yes, that is true.

Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

LOL , you really made my day before going to sleep.

tooxshort is offline Souljah
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    where is clearskies from? it says UK, but I thought UK was like ... England where they speak English ... but she makes "asian" grammatical errors ...
    no autographs, please!

The more I see, the more I don't know for sure. - John Lennon

Life is ... Too Short.

"It seems we living the 'American Dream', but the people highest up got the lowest self-esteem. The prettiest people do the ugliest things ... for the road to riches and diamond rings."

What if i were asian ? is that a bad thing? i didnt expect these minds to be here. I am Irish anyway.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Why is your English so unusual, then? Did you grow up speaking Gaelic?

And BTW - Ireland is a westernized country... not the conservative community you said you were from. (Unless perhaps you were raised in an exceptionally traditional family.)
    Last edited by vashti; 16-06-08 at 07:12 AM.

You guys have much time late at night to discuss things which are obsolete, i dont have the time to argue facts like respect and good manners now.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    It's only 4:00 in the afternoon where Shorty and I live.

It is 1:20 am here and i have work tomorrow ..just finished my PC work right now so i will have to go ... lets argue any other time.

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by squirrley View Post
    DM, I'm one woman who will disagree with the only reason a woman dates an older man is because of sex or whatever. uh no way for me. It grossed me out so bad I never saw him again. I was 30 he was 40. OMG ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. I can tell you too that experience hmm maybe, but the older men get their sexual drive decreases. Not that worse in bed, but believe me I bet women who date older men it's way more than the sex!
    I believe you, but like I said at MY age it's all about the sex (girls my age and younger with older guys)

tooxshort is offline Souljah
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by clearskies View Post
    You guys have much time late at night to discuss things which are obsolete, i dont have the time to argue facts like respect and good manners now.
    Omg ... you are so narrow-minded ... everything is completely black and white with you ...

That's arguing?? Weird ...
    no autographs, please!

The more I see, the more I don't know for sure. - John Lennon

Life is ... Too Short.

"It seems we living the 'American Dream', but the people highest up got the lowest self-esteem. The prettiest people do the ugliest things ... for the road to riches and diamond rings."

Quote Originally Posted by clearskies View Post
    You make it seem like the way you grew up is the way everyone should be.

Sorry, but that's not going to happen.

Quote Originally Posted by squirrley View Post
    believe me I bet women who date older men it's way more than the sex!
    DM.., girl$ look for more than $ex in older men.., that'$ why the$e men are more "attractive".., they have all the right qualitie$$$

I forget where this is from:

"The sharped-tooth beaver: These chicks are just like the eager beavers, only they're hot, and they're willing to bone their way through life. Ask yourself this question, "would you put a fifty-year-old man's saggy balls in your mouth to get a free pass on life?" Hell no! But she would, which means she's stronger, tougher, and more ruthless than any other b*tch you can imagine."

Think of it like indirect prostitution.., and these women are shameless.., you can expect to hear a justification from some of them that sounds a lot like:

"I just wanted someone more mature.., and we connected so much.., and he's really such a great guy.., so I didn't really mind the age difference.., plus.., he's so ambitious and motivated.., has a great job.., comes from a great family.., has his life together.., blah blah blah"

Translation:

"Die of envy & jealousy b*tch.., look who i'm fcuking.., and soon to be married to.., i'm going to be Mrs. Gucci bag.., Jimmy Choo shoes.., BMW.., exotic vacations.., power shopping on the weekdays.., spas on the weekends.., maid for the house.., and I really don't give a sh*t what women he's fcuking behind my back.., just as long as I have all these pretty things! Shiny!"

Some women will tell you quite shamelessly that:

"I married him because of his money" or "I'm dating him because of his money"

Talk to some women.., single women.., and tell them that you'll help them find a guy next time the two of you go out.., and then ask her why she's still single.., and listen to her justification for why she hasn't found a guy yet.., and as she gets lost in her world of never-ending dreams.., she'll eventually touch upon her world of the quality of person she is.., and what she wants in a man.., sounds something like:

"I'm a well-traveled and cultured woman.., it's not like I'm stupid.., I'm very educated.., intelligent.., and I have a lot to offer (I love hearing this btw.., I crack up inside every time.., they can never put into words "all the things they have to offer" but they're positive that it's "a lot").., but i'll admit it.., i'm poor.., but I know quality when I see it.., I know how to enjoy the finer things in life.., I just don't have the money to enjoy those things.., So.., (to not feel guilty.., she'll add this part) the main thing I want in a guy.., is someone who's nice.., caring.., a good personality.., funny.., he has to have a sense of humor.., doesn't have to be gorgeous.., but takes care of himself.., blah blah blah.., (and then to what she really wants to say).., and he has to be doing something with his life (translation: $$$).., have goals in life ($$$).., be driven and motivated ($$$).., have ambition ($$$).., have a decent job (six figures or over.., preferably a professional $$$).., we get the point Anna Nichole"

This mentality can be both in the short-term & in the long-term..

In the short-term (high school.., college.., after-college casual dating).., it's nice if you have a car.., or your own place.., and enough money to go out on dates and get nice stuff or even go on vacations.., what you're doing with your life in the long-run or who your parents are or what they do doesn't really matter much at all..

In the long-term (after-college non-casual dating with the intention of marriage).., you must have a car.., your own place.., more than enough money for dates and nice stuff.., and she must feel reasonably certain that you'll be able to provide her with a lifestyle she's always dreamed about having.., and one she'll be proud to flaunt to all of her friends and family..

That's what you are to her.., a lifestyle.., a potential lifestyle.., and maybe she doesn't want to wait until you're ready to give her that lifestyle.., "he's too young".., (that doesn't mean you won't be a doctor.., or that you're any less attractive "in fact you're more attractive".., or that you're any less of a great guy).., she just wants a certain lifestyle right now.., and if you can't provide it for her.., then you're "just not her type of guy.., she's more into older men.., for "some" reason"..

You can notice these things next time you're talking to a girl.., if you really don't care.., and just want to experiment.., tell her you plan on going to medical school.., but want to work for a school because you like working with children.., and don't plan on working for a hospital.., place bets inside your mind on how long it'll take her before she suggests that you "do pediatrics and open up your own practice on the side".., is she a life coach? financial planner? business consultant? Why does she care what you do with your life? Why does it matter to her? (because she likes you.., and would rather have a $200,000+ annual income lifestyle.., than a $30,000+ lifestyle.., that's why)

Go beyond the future.., and into the immediate present.., notice her reaction to if you have a car or not.., if you have your own place or not.., where you are working now.., etc.. What seem like innocent questions.., are actually her seeing what kind of lifestyle you have to offer her.., because she's an "independent" woman who has "a lot" to offer you..

The men she's dating in the immediate present.., are probably guys with their own place.., their own car.., and what can be considered a better lifestyle than most people have for your age.., maybe he's chief executive manager of fries at Burger King and he's making $30,000 a year.., instead of going to college.., or medical school.., he's going to the beach.., clubs.., and fcuking anything that moves.., that's fine.., that's the lifestyle he chose for himself.., that's what's important for him.., that was his personal choice and his system of priorities.., but maybe she wants to upgrade from dating the nice guy who doesn't have a place of his own or a car.., or doesn't have enough to get her nice things every week.., so while you may be cute.., or interesting.., and have more potential than this other community college guy.., for the moment.., he has more to offer her than you do in terms of the lifestyle she's looking for..

The men she's dating later on.., when she's ready to get married.., are not going to be the same men she's going to be dating for fun.., "just because i'm looking for Mr. Right.., doesn't mean I can't have fun with Mr. Wrong".., these are men who are ready to get married.., (maybe they aren't looking to get married.., but to her.., these are men who are able to pop the question and she's able to get married to in around 2 years of dating).., as a function of time.., they "have their life together".., which means they're out of medical school or law school or business school.., ahead in their careers.., and financially stable.., to give her the lifestyle she's looking for.., again.., she's looking for a lifestyle.. and a guy who can provide it.., so.., since that's the case.., you may hear her say something like.., "I don't know why.., I just don't like younger guys much.., I usually go for older guys"

Questions to look out for:

- "So.., what do you do?"
    - "What do you want to do?"
    - "Do you ever think about how you see yourself in the future?"
    - "Do you like apartments or homes better?"

Or; entire lead-in skits:

1. So.., what do you do?
    2. Interesting.., how did you end up doing that?
    3. Do you like it.., or did your parents push you towards it?
    4. Is your dad a lawyer too?
    5. Was he upset that you weren't doing the same thing?
    6. Does he do something law related? (translation: So.., what does your father do?)
    7. Does your mom work with him or no? (translation: So.., what does your mother do?)

Any way you cut it.., you're constantly being sized up for what kind of lifestyle you have to offer.., is it a pretty thought? No.., not really.. but considering your options:

- Turn gay
    - Turn celibate
    - Surrogate mother from Mensa.., raise child on your own

Those are the cards you're dealt.., learn to play them well..

Best,

GrkScorp
    If you can't stop the Wind, then you can't stop the Storm.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast