+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Simple things

Simple things

This isn't my love story, but from a best friend of mine I've known for awhile.

So she was a middle schooler then, she always had this close friend of hers. Lets call him Fred for some respect of privacy. Now this boy to her was special, the way they were to each other, friends but just seemed like a little more.

Everyday this boy named Fred would always wear shorts and a t-shirt. No matter how cold the weather got he would always dress like this. He was a very shy guy, never really taking a chance with certain things, and as nervous as this girl was she liked to take chances.

The middle school dance was in a couple days, she got up the nerve to ask this boy. He of course agreed and she was delighted. So she dressed up nicely, and went to the dance. There she was greeted by a friend where she pointed out where Fred was waiting.

She walked up to him, and there he was dressed up in a tux, cleaned up, perfectly dressed. He had his hand behind his back now when she walked up to him. They smiled shared a small greeting, and from behind him, he pulls out a single white rose. Which she took happily. Aligned within that white rose was a necklace laced within the rose petals, a gold chain with the simplest of all things that made her heart sing, a small shell.

Awwww! Cute little Fred!
    Spammer Spanker

I actually only did that to make her hit me for making it into a corny love story. ^^ Succeeded I was called an ass lol

Dating

Quote Originally Posted by DisasterJolt View Post
    This isn't my love story, but from a best friend of mine I've known for awhile.

So she was a middle schooler then, she always had this close friend of hers. Lets call him Fred for some respect of privacy. Now this boy to her was special, the way they were to each other, friends but just seemed like a little more.

Everyday this boy named Fred would always wear shorts and a t-shirt. No matter how cold the weather got he would always dress like this. He was a very shy guy, never really taking a chance with certain things, and as nervous as this girl was she liked to take chances.

The middle school dance was in a couple days, she got up the nerve to ask this boy. He of course agreed and she was delighted. So she dressed up nicely, and went to the dance. There she was greeted by a friend where she pointed out where Fred was waiting.

She walked up to him, and there he was dressed up in a tux, cleaned up, perfectly dressed. He had his hand behind his back now when she walked up to him. They smiled shared a small greeting, and from behind him, he pulls out a single white rose. Which she took happily. Aligned within that white rose was a necklace laced within the rose petals, a gold chain with the simplest of all things that made her heart sing, a small shell.

Hi
    I don’t have so much idea regarding this subject. Just I suggest you to take steps accordingly.
    I got an infraction for advertising!