+ Follow This Topic
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: What Would You Do?

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I don't know what this thread is about anymore, but that guy grk posted is definitely gay.
    Last edited by vashti; 07-06-08 at 08:46 AM.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    Do people cheat because they don't want to lose what they have and just want a little something on the side or because they don't have the strength to face starting over as a single person? Or maybe they just don't want the hassle of breaking up with someone and they'll risk shredding that person instead.
    I think some people just don't know where to draw the line. Cheating doesn't just happen (well, not usually). It first becomes a good friendship. Then the friends get closer. Then some physical aspect develops between them, something innocent maybe, they touch each other's hands, shoulders when they talk, nothing socially inappropriate. And then the more they interact the harder it becomes to draw the line. Soon they are intimate, sharing their problems and very personal information, the connection is established. Soon it's like they are in mini relationship with another person minus the actual physical cheating part and the physical part isn't even a line any more all you need to do is just say the word and it will happen instantaneously.

How tempting is that? Always having that mini relationship on the side that yo can go to. Anytime there is an argument, any time there is a problem in the real relationship, any time you're not getting your needs met it's so much easier to just say that one word and it will happen for you.

Like Vash said, it's hard to judge until you're in that situation. I think the actual cheating starts long before the physical act.
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

Quote Originally Posted by lesa View Post
    Plus, my boyfriend has nice package too just need to get the six-eight pack abs more defined hehe.
    OMG.., if he wants to put the work into it (and it's not that much work really.., 2 hours a day.., each day after work.., and 2-3 hours of cardio each day on the weekend).., he can do it..

Ask Neo for some tips.., tell your hubby to get in shape! here's what i'm doing:

Diet:

- Egg whites & blueberries for breakfast (sometimes Cheerios )
    - Fettuccine Alfredo.., meats.., fish.., for lunch..
    - Tons of snacks.., (blueberries.., bananas.., papaya.., guava)
    - Meats & fish for dinner..

Supplements:

- CytoGainer (54g protein) no more than 30min after workout..
    - naNOx9 (nitric oxide) 40-50mins before workout..
    - Creadex (creatine) either in the middle of workout.., or just after workout..
    - Anabol 5 (anabolic amplifier) 40-50mins before workout (makes you horny as fcuk)
    - Anabolic 7 (estrogen, prolactin, cortisol inhibitor) 40-50mins before workout (also makes you horny as fcuk)
    - Mega Man Sport (more protein than regular Mega Man).., in the morning..

Target:

- Chest (day 1, 3, & 5)
    - Forearms (day 1, 3, & 5)
    - Biceps (day 1, 3, & 5)
    - Triceps (day 1, 3, & 5)
    - Shoulders (day 1, 3, & 5)
    - Back (day 1, 3, & 5)
    - abs (day 2 & 4)
    - obliques (day 2 & 4)
    - legs (day 2 & 4)
    - butt (day 2 & 4)

Cardio:

- Bike trail (I go to Central Park.., but i'm sure there are places for him to ride a bike)
    - Roller-blading
    - Sex (hey.., what? It still counts!)

If you want to motivate him to get into shape.., make it "easy" for him.. (that's right.., people are lazy.., physically lazy.., but interestingly.., what holds most people back.., is that they're mentally lazy).., if he has to go through the 5 second process of thinking how realistic that is.., if it's possible.., he won't bother giving it any serious thought (mentally lazy).., and it's then just easier to make excuses (i'm not that bad.., i'm ok.., it's not that important.., i'm just fine the way I am.., i'll never look like that.., blah blah).., all that amounts to.., is.., "I don't know what I have to do.., to look like that.., and until I do.., it seems more like an unrealistic dream you want me to chase after.., rather than a realistic goal you want to motivate me towards"..

So don't just take what i'm doing as an example.., you should really ask Neo for some better ideas.., and make a complete plan of how he's going to get from step 1 (where he is right now).., to the final step (where you.., cough cough.., he wants to be)..

Make it a goal that you're both going to do together.., motivate and support each other.., and feel and look better.., live better.., together.., go to the GNC together and shop around for what you need (that process alone.., of racking up that $300+ bill in supplements is really what seals the deal.., it's much harder to call the quits and back out when you just invested in the way you want to look.., it's now that much easier for you "incentive-wise" to just go ahead and start putting the work in..)

If you're worried he'll be offended or take it the wrong way.., don't be.., it's not like you're attacking him.., or being negative.., or unrealistic.., quite the opposite in fact.., you're coming at it being positive.., very realistic.., supportive.., encouraging.., motivating..., and even romantic.., the whole idea that this is something that you want the two of you to start doing together..

It's an offer that's very easy to say "yes" to..

Best,

GrkScorp
    If you can't stop the Wind, then you can't stop the Storm.

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    I don't know what this thread is about anymore, but that guy grk posted is definitely gay.
    Now why would you say that... I look somewhat similar and I'm definetly not gay

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Everyone knows that straight men aren't as pretty as gay men (unless they are narcissists or bodybuilders). Straight men don't waste so much time absorbed in their looks because they realize women don't require it.

Anyway, Grk has gone and changed the picture now. The new guy is just kind of gross. Seeing the veins on your lower abdomen isn't sexy to me at all. I like some muscle, but not visible veins. The last guy looked better. I think people tend to take the muscle thing too far and begin to look simian after a while.

Both those guys are gay, though.
    Last edited by vashti; 08-06-08 at 02:49 AM.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    Both those guys are gay, though.
    The first one is definitely gay.., the second one is just a career model..

Apparently.., photobucket thinks there's something "wrong" with a guy having a cigar in his mouth.., pointing it down and looking at a hat covering his crotch.. (yeah.., definitely gay)

I also agree about the looks.., some guys go overboard.., just stay healthy.., no need to look like the incredible hulk.., it's not sexy..
    If you can't stop the Wind, then you can't stop the Storm.

I just saw that picture and it grossed me out. I like leaner boys.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    All those visible veins remind me of the poor old emaciated male patients I see in the hospital.

Tedel Guest
    That happened to a relative of mine. He just beat the guy's a$s as strong as he could; then he divorced his wife without ever talking to her again.

A couple of those veins probably go straight to his dick. I know one of mine does when I'm all vascular...lol.

Six pack doesn't equate to strength. It just means you're lean and free of quite a bit of fat. It's mostly diet and lots of cardio. Some people have it a lot easier when it comes to getting a six pack. Genetics play a pretty big role as well.

Now in neo's case...he's both, strong and lean. And I'm envious. I want a six pack...but I love to eat, a lot. Nothing like a pound of thick juicy steak and a baked potato. So, I counter it with running and cycling...a lot. I'm a skinny ass, with unfortunately no six pack. But it doesn't bother me because I'm in pretty good shape and healthy.

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Oh my god... there's an ad for gay chubby dating. WTF?!?
    God, so atrocious in the Old Testament, so attractive in the New--the Jekyl and Hyde of sacred romance.
    -Mark Twain

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
    -Albert Einstein

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Haha! I see it, too! It's Grk's fault for posting that gay guy's picture.

I think it's because 1averagejoe posted the word "thick".
    Spammer Spanker

I dont know what i would do.. Its making me upset thinking about it..

I dont live with my boy... But if i did.. i think i would just drop down and cry.. and probably slap him so hard he would forget his name... (if he was to try and talk to me). And tell him to get f*****

That's total RIDICULOUS!
    If someone face this situation, just leave the room.. that's it.
    There is nothing you can do for being angry, you just hurt yourself more...get out from the room and move forward.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast