+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Ladies, Your opinions PLEASE..

Ladies, Your opinions PLEASE..

Hi, this is my 1st post so please bear with my mitsakes.

Here it goes,
    I met this chick on facebook a few weeks ago. We sort of have seen each other around when she was with her ex, and me when i was with another woman.
    About 2 weeks ago, she calls me up and meets up with me. We hit it off right away.. To me she is the girl that i thought never existed. She's not into materialistic shit and won't even want to step into posh shopping centres.
    She says that she's just looking for love and and someone to hold her and love her..

A few days ago, she said that she might be falling in love with me and I felt the same way.
    NOW i'm shit scared, why? Coz I don't know how much she really really likes me and when i fall for someone I really fall hard...
    I have been in a relationship only once and when i went to prison, she left me in which I don't really blame her.
    But I'm kinda unsure about weather to go 100% with this chick.
    So far we have great.. and i stress the word great sex and we can click about everything. We laugh most of the time and everything seems too good to be true..
    I'm just being cautious, I guess..
    I don't know what to do..
    Any help/ideas?

Wow, that prison thing surprised me. I don't know what to tell you. Relationships are complicated and have no real rules for success. Treat her kindly and never be mean. Maybe ask her what does she want but if all is going well right now I would just go with the flow until something changes. The possible issue, however, is when to tell her about your prison issue if you haven't already. You do not want to carry a big secret like that for too long in the relationship and then finally tell her but I understand that you also do not want to tell her in the beginning. I probably would give a minor hint that I do have a major past issue so that she can keep that in mind for the future when you tell her the full story. But if you do not ever plan to tell her and she finds out (which would be very easy), then that can definitely ruin the relationship.

If you fall hard, you might want to avoid falling in love within the first few weeks. I don't find it possible since you still don't know the person in that short of time.

Cautious mate - Go for it.

Life is too short in my opinion to be looking back and asking what if I did this........

People come here asking for advice because they can't get a girl/guy ... you have yours, you have great sex, you click... make use of it. Just use your head while you're at it - obviously there's the risk of it not working out, but worrying about it and being paranoid is one way to ensure that it doesn't.

If she says she's falling in love with you, take it for what it is. Don't question her feelings, you'll know them soon enough through her actions. Falling hard is not something we can stop you from doing over a forum, though. So long as you're aware of this, it's a good step.

Enjoy the relationship.

Why not?

Life is short. Make the best out of it. If in the end it does not work then it will be a lesson learned. Love like you`ve never been hurt =)