+ Follow This Topic

Thread: If you're having a bad day...

If you're having a bad day...

...then you are at the right place. I was just browsing some old threads, and dutchboy reminded me of this dude. ENJOY!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aBLVV4NxB3E"]YouTube - BoB 1 xD[/ame]

Tone Guest
    LOL I remember that

Ugh! Not that kid again! I still want to beat him up and steal his lunch money.

This rich kid is gonna have lots of traumas when he grows up unless the same parents who paid for this video will pay for his liposuction and other surgeries...

my favorite song!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

omg thank you so much. i haven't been able to find this video and i love it. i have a friend who's an older version of him aaaaaaaaahajajahaaa.

thank you X100000000000000000000000000000000000

you should link up the thread. i remember dutchboy got all upset with me cause i had him translate it. i forgot what he said, something like he'd never forgive me for making him listen to it. lol oh yeah, good times.
    Last edited by misombra; 26-07-08 at 05:47 AM.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

What's the song about?

how about this one...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oPlfzFZGl0o"]YouTube - Weng Weng Rap[/ame]
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Citycat View Post
    This rich kid is gonna have lots of traumas when he grows up unless the same parents who paid for this video will pay for his liposuction and other surgeries...
    Counselling sessions. This kid is gonna be like "OMG! I can't believe you (my parents) actually let me make a vid of myself like that!!". I bet he gets no end of ribbing from his law firm buddies.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

anachronistic Guest
    I can understand a little bit of Dutch. It's kind of like Low German. But I study High German. So I understand a few words here and there.

I guess I don't understand why everyone on here thinks it's funny. I didn't get a kick out of it. Different sense of humor *schrug*

Let's all meet up in the year 2000? Won't it be strange when we're fully grown?
    Live together. Die alone - [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvi_RCM3FAM[/url]