+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Need help...

Need help...

Okay so the story starts here, we've kinda known each other for a while and we're just average friends, not the closest or anything. That was about... 8 months ago? Couple of weeks ago she texted me and asked if we wanted to hang out, so I was like oh sure. So we hung out and we had fun (I hope), most of the time though, the situation was like... we both felt really awkward but tried to make the best of it. I really don't know if she considers us as just friends or more than that... because she's also hanging out with her other guy friends. Now I'm super confused weather she just considers me as a friend or something else... ugh sorry I'm just super lost right now. So I don't know what to do... I asked her to hang out again and she seems like she's really into it, but yet again, I really don't know.....

Help??

btw she didn't really flirt... at all when we hung out, but is that because it was the very FIRST time we've ever hung out or.. ?
    Last edited by crixxjinx; 04-08-08 at 03:47 PM.

It sounds like she is just a friend who was bored and wanted to hang out.

Just tell her you like her, it's all okay : )

Heh, you might be right, she's probably just a friend who was bored and wanted to hang out.

Ask her to hang out again, flirt a little, and see where it goes.