+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Polish Pilgrimmage

Polish Pilgrimmage

I don't like making topics a lot of the time, but when i do, it's something i think people will take to heart and appreciate my progress.

I decided that a week long polish pilgrimmage with the church, will help me meet some friends that have the same language and culture.
    I've decided that every opportunity is a benefit to my personal development and a lot more comfort around any new individuals that I happen to meet.
    P.S. We strive to make others around us like us, but don't take the necessary risks to improve on ourselves.
    If you read back in Dec 2007 to July 2008 ( my birthday ), I have conquered a lot of my fears, and now feel so much from at least trying and succeeding.

" Nothing is a waste of time, if you use the experience wisely."
    => Auguste Rodin

What's a Polish pilgrimage? Is that simply a tour of Poland's religious sites with a church group? Have you looked into a youth group tour?

Get your ass on MSN sometime soon dude, I want an update on your "deleted" threads situation
    Live together. Die alone - [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvi_RCM3FAM[/url]

Quote Originally Posted by shh! View Post
    What's a Polish pilgrimage? Is that simply a tour of Poland's religious sites with a church group? Have you looked into a youth group tour?
    It starts off at a destination, and we walk a certain distance together talking & singing before having to camp out.
    Have fun activities at night, and continues like this for the whole week.
    P.S. I just find it a good way to know other people and make some new Friends.

=> Auguste Rodin

It sounds like fun; I just hope it is the kind of trip that attracts YOUNG people.

that is the reason why i'm going, because those are the people that go to these.

=> Auguste Rodin

Endured 120 km of walking with the polish people, and everyone made me this experience a lot more worth while.
    It was my 1st one, and I didn't bring enough of what I needed, and had to share stuff with others.

Met 2 girls Wednesday that I talked to sometimes, but had interest in the older since we had similar interests.
    A lady wants to set me up with her friends 24 year daughter, and met two more male friends.
    Talked to over 30 people.

Take a look :
    [url]http://www.pielgrzymka.ca/video/pielgrzy2007.wmv[/url]

P.S. Definately going next year.

=> Auguste Rodin