+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Right back where I started :(

Right back where I started :(

I came out of my slump and was truly getting over her. I was somewhat rude to her when we did talk, and besides that I would avoid contact with her all together.

Unfortunatley she knows exactly how to get to me, shes known me closer than anyone else for over 2 years. So she came over and asked if I could at least treat her like a decent human and I told her no. Then she started being really sly and flirty with me and eventually ended in us making out.

She stopped half way through and told me she shouldnt of done that. The next three days carried on with her calling me and coming over and kissing me and then backing off. She threw me through a loop. We ended up reading our old emails together and she asked me to just hold her but then again said we shouldnt do this.

Anyway the other guy shes been hanging out with called her and she went and hung out with him and hasnt called me for about a day and a half.

I started going through are old pictures and saw this girl I would hold who didnt care about her looks, rarely wore makeup, gained a little wait, and messed up hair and a big smile. I miss that girl so much. Now she is always dressed up, perfect makeup, straightend bleach blonde hair and yeah shes damn attractive to me, but i miss the girl who didnt try to impress me or anyone else, she just knew id love her for who she was.

Now im back in a depressed slumber, pacing the floor as I keep myself from not calling her. ugh Im never going to get over this I don't have any ambition anymore i just want to quit, wish there was an off switch to this place

I don't understand this.

If my girl was doing this, I would have been gone and it would have been so easy. She wouldn't have had to lead me on over and over again like your ex did to you. Just by simply choosing another guy over me would have been good enough.

You're a man. Act like one. Find someone that is worth your time.
    I don't chase, I replace.

Ouch bro.lol sounds like you being rude and stuff was a REAL turn on for her. she might be going through that young girl phase where she has to experience stuff though, and you don't really want to be a part of that i doesnt seem. You gotta shake it off tho. She still really wants you, i can tell from what you have said on here. Now the key is, she said goodbye to it so make her miss it even more by making yourself an AWESOME dude. check this, make sure she knows you are out and about, make sure she knows you are working out, getting smarter, upgrading yourself and you are fine without her. Its so important to yourself to do that man. Gluck with it, i know break up is hard but im sure she still has you on the mind, jus is going through her own issues.
    When I had a girlfriend, and before I decided to live the single life, I learned a thing or two about keeping the peace. This book helped.

[URL="http://www.itshelpful.com/makingup"]The Magic of Making Up[/URL]

So what just continue to let her know that i am unhappy with her, but carry on my daily life as if I am complete inside? What about these random makeout sessions and kisses she wants, give them to her or hold out untill she figures out what in the hells going on. She is very confused she has admitted before but anyone who knows her can see she is as well

Quote Originally Posted by Zehx View Post
    So what just continue to let her know that i am unhappy with her, but carry on my daily life as if I am complete inside? What about these random makeout sessions and kisses she wants, give them to her or hold out untill she figures out what in the hells going on. She is very confused she has admitted before but anyone who knows her can see she is as well
    You're her puppy. You sit when she tells you too. And when she says stay, you wait while she goes to her other guy.

Be a ****ing man.

My god. Cut contact with this bitch ASAFP. Cain said it. Be a man. She will continue to build you up and crush you back down. Does that sound like fun? Just like the title of your thread, "Right back where I started..." Even you can see it. If she ran to some other dude, then she wants to be with him and when she hears from him that is her top priority, you are not. You'll probably hear from her again when she doesn't hear from him for a little while or when he kicks her to the curb. How does being 2nd choice sound to you?
    BROKEN HEARTS ARE FOR ASSHOLES.

Yes, but if you had read my other posts i brought this entire scenario onto myself in a way. Even worse than I had let on in my other posts.

I had started smoking in june, even though I have never smoked in my life, ditched her , would not go and see her would only see or talk to her if she called me or came over to my house.

I messed up, and I dont excuse some of her behavior but I instigated alot of what has happened.

i deserve all of this ;/

Then continue to be a woman and just wait until she gets tired of her new man and comes back to you.

Oh, man, it would've been easier if you kept all your posts in 1 thread since they're all about the same girl.
    What to do? You f***ed it up before with not taking the relationship seriously and it backfired at you. Now take the fire.
    "So she came over and asked if I could at least treat her like a decent human and I told her no." This proves you didn't treat her right in the past. I think she still loves you. The reason she's not coming back to you is that she's not sure you'll be nice to her. Remember that you didn't bother to plant those flowers until you were replaced. Relationships do not magically work out. Effort must be put by the both sides. Now, what you're experiencing is called bad karma. Think about it and apply it to your next relationship. By this I'm saying, think on time how much your g/f means to you in order not to cry over the spit milk again. OK?