+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Need help lol

Obviously she don't like you anymore. Find another girl who is deserving for your love. If you will be together again, she will surely do it again.

I no deep down i shud just move on but its so hard especially wen ever we dont speak for a few days she will start speaking to me and then i start feelin same towards her and wanting to meet her she said she gonna meet me next week as friends because its her birthday,

anachronistic Guest
    CUT OFF ALL THE FCUKING CONTACT AND FIND SOMEONE ELSE.

Stop giving us shitty excuses for your poor little soul. Delete her off Facebook, Bebo, delete her name off of your phone, and all your instant messaging accounts. Don't waste so much of your precious time on those stupid pointless things. I mean, Jesus, wake up and smell the coffee.

I just don't understand what deep emotional connection you had with a person that would cheat on you with just anyone from the club. I'll tell you what it was: it was fake. This girl has slept with 5 people since you posted this. Big red flag. She's going to have VD up the wazoo by the time she comes back around to you, if at all. This girl is an obvious bimbo, whatever was really there was fabricated.

So thank your lucky stars you didn't get lead on any further, take what you learned from all this to the next level (with someone else), and we'll be here to give you more advice.
    Last edited by anachronistic; 22-08-08 at 09:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by tonym2008 View Post
    I find it so hard tho i always look at her facebook and bebo and see what shes been up to and that, i havent been contactin her much lately and she came on msn last nyt and said she will start meeting me as friends but only so weird it messes my head up big style lol thanks guys for helping me and given me ur opinion, i jus need to be strong really but its so so hard coz i love her
    Dude, stop looking at her facebook. (I swear to god these sites seem to cause more relationship problems than they're worth.) You don't need to know what she's up to now that you're broken up. I don't think you should be friends with her either. You said so yourself, it's messing up your head.

No contact is probably your best bet, Tony.

thanks guys i will try ino i need to if she loved me she wudnt of done it in first place but shes just a headfuk all she does is tell me she loves me and that i hate it i am gna try move on cheers guys

Good luck! hoping that you will find someone else that will make you happy and comfortable.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12