+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Is this normal? Ex-Girlfriend

Well she called me last night and left a voicemail begging for me back, then continued to call. On the twenty-seventh time she called I answered.

I wasnt rude but I was blunt and told her that i did not know and if we did get back together it would be because she found some extoardinary way to prove to me she was sorry, took action and stopped just talking because her words were meaningless by now. She said she would, but she had to know if it would work. I assured her that if she was able to prove it to me that it would work, and told her I cant tell her more than that because for 2 month i chased her never sure if anything I was doing would work but I did it anyway.

I am very uneasy about this situation is that how getting back together always feels?

Dear Cain!
    I think you should role out your anger in portions! turn it into something positive! Transform all your feelings into the same thing, then smear it like a sandwich, and role it out to positive. or negative, cause then atleast they'd combine into nothing or even positive if you role it all the way! I think you are doing well, Cain. You brought your problems right. Think of This: It can all change by the flick of a wind and you can not really deserve pain, nor joy. It just sorta passes!
    Last edited by ItselfIAm; 11-09-08 at 01:10 AM.
    To truly know is to truly be, that which is that which is that which is that which is,
    Time only feels with joy or pain, joy is caused by pain.

Quote Originally Posted by Zehx View Post
    Well she called me last night and left a voicemail begging for me back, then continued to call. On the twenty-seventh time she called I answered.

I wasnt rude but I was blunt and told her that i did not know and if we did get back together it would be because she found some extoardinary way to prove to me she was sorry, took action and stopped just talking because her words were meaningless by now. She said she would, but she had to know if it would work. I assured her that if she was able to prove it to me that it would work, and told her I cant tell her more than that because for 2 month i chased her never sure if anything I was doing would work but I did it anyway.

I am very uneasy about this situation is that how getting back together always feels?
    It's not important, ahh, I didn't know all of that would come out of your mouth. Sorry about that however it bears no significance. You're not far gone anyway!
    To truly know is to truly be, that which is that which is that which is that which is,

Quote Originally Posted by ItselfIAm View Post
    Dear Cain!
    I think you should role out your anger in portions! turn it into something positive! Transform all your feelings into the same thing, then smear it like a sandwich, and role it out to positive. or negative, cause then atleast they'd combine into nothing or even positive if you role it all the way! I think you are doing well, Cain. You brought your problems right. Think of This: It can all change by the flick of a wind and you can not really deserve pain, nor joy. It just sorta passes!
    I think this guy is trying to pretend he's a philosopher.
    I don't chase, I replace.

That is a very good thing!

Quote Originally Posted by Cain View Post
    I think he's been smoking the crack pipe too long.

Zehx - did she literally call you 27 times? That is kind of psycho and obsessive, really. I'd be worried if I were you. Proceed with extreme caution.

Quote Originally Posted by Cain View Post
    Yea, for real.
    ..::.*Love is giving someone the ability to break your heart but trusting them not to*.::..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12