+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I'm really shallow

Ohhhhh...Ugly Betty. Now I understand.

The funny thing is if you take off the glasses, ugly clothes and the braces, the actress that plays her is really beautiful. Here in the states anyway. I know there are international verisons with different actresses.
    “Inside every cynical person, there is a disappointed idealist”--George Carlin

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by starbuck View Post
    Ohhhhh...Ugly Betty. Now I understand.

The funny thing is if you take off the glasses, ugly clothes and the braces, the actress that plays her is really beautiful. Here in the states anyway. I know there are international verisons with different actresses.
    Well the original version comes from Columbia,and belive me, WAS THE BEST!! I have also seen the german and a little bit of american.Now it's coming also polish version.But nothing compares to Beatrice from Columbia Lol ,even now when I remind me of her laugh I'm smiling And the first version is already 5 or 6 years old
    I wazzzz here

Quote Originally Posted by shh! View Post
    You sound like 99% of males your age. Why else would all those bitchy girls have dates while the smart or nice ones sit at home?

Anyway, in my experience, your system works well until males hit their mid to late 30s, when they realize they really don't like their pretty-but-shallow-and-annoying wife so much, and then they have an affair with the babysitter and end up divorced.
    Do they have the affair with the baby sitter because she has a great personality? LOLz
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Its b/c the bimbo wife is boinking her personal trainer, so isn't interested in giving it to hubby when he gets home. At that point, almost any twat will do.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    Its b/c the bimbo wife is boinking her personal trainer, so isn't interested in giving it to hubby when he gets home. At that point, almost any twat will do.
    I prefer the theory that the wife has a crap personality... Anything slightly better will do then. Babysitters don't complain like wives do.

To the OP: what you feel is normal, I'm the same age as you and I feel the same way sometimes. But every woman has a small detail that turns men on, and it varies from woman to woman. The way she looks at things, the voice, the way she talks, gestures... Once you learn to look into the small details, every woman has the potential to be attractive, depending on your taste. I rarely fall for plastic barbies...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12