+ Follow This Topic
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: I got dumped

Charlie Boy II is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Yeah she called me today. She said she's finding it hard. She asked me if I was regretting the breakup and I said no (depsite the thread title it was fairly mutual). It was hard, but no. I asked her the same thing and she gave the same answer. Then I said I didn't think we should talk for a couple of weeks just to give ourselves a chance to get over it. Contact definitely makes it harder. So does thinking about whether it was the right/wrong thing to do.
    Is it burnin'? Well, f-ck, now you're learnin'.

you guys are punishing yourselves and each other. i would like to see things work out with you two.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

...also this page takes a million years to load cause of gskorps crazy pics.

It sounds like she is stubborn, and was hoping you'd tell her you wanted her back.

yeah, sounds like they're both stubborn.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    It's not stubborness, it's practicality. My behaviour and my personality was making Kristin miserable. Most likely it would continue to do so. Ergo, we are not a good match. That doesn't mean we don't care for one another, but it doesn mean we'd be better off moving on and finding alternative partners. The best way to do this is to have minimal contact over the coming weeks/months.

Whatever his or her ideal relationship is, getting back together is not going to solve it for the near future. They would just be carrying on and still not satisfied. Maybe they will have the same goals later in life and if they are availabe they can go from there.
    Last edited by lesa; 20-09-08 at 06:19 AM. Reason: darn dyslexia gets the best of me! Typos

dude everybody in a long term relationship is getting dumped right now..
    me, cain, you. and a buncha people i know around here

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Also Nisha (though she did the dumping). Some of my mates are in some really stale relationships. I hope they're single again soon.

Yea I did the dumping (muahahahahaaaa)....but now he is calling me again and having casual convo's with me...its what he does all the time to get back with me....not gonna work this time though....I've been a fool way too long....but this thread isnt about me so I'll end it here....good luck with whatever final decision you make CB, I hope you dont regret it. If letting her go makes her feel better, you did the right thing.
    ..::.*Love is giving someone the ability to break your heart but trusting them not to*.::..

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Boy II View Post
    My behaviour and my personality was making Kristin miserable. Most likely it would continue to do so. Ergo, we are not a good match.
    My personal opinion. I don't think it's either your behaviour or personality in general. I think that it's posible your approach wasn't serious or permanent enough for her.

From my personal experience I've noticed that girls like to play house. When they do that they play out roles to see what it would be like in the future for the both, but for that they need a feeling of permanency. If that feeling of permanency is for any reason not clear, relationship satisfaction for some of them tends to go south.

Though, this is just my opinion, I'm sure there're other explanations.
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345