+ Follow This Topic

Thread: New

New

Hey everyone...I will just go by Cassiopia in this forum.

Basically I am here for advice. My ex and I broke up a long time ago and are actually friends now so this is not about him per say. I am however scarred from our relationship and find myself extremely insecure about a few things.

1- My ex made me feel like everything I did was an annoyance to him..this includes talking about feelings, asking to hang out..pretty much everything.. I am not a clingy girl..the guy I am seeing now (4 months)..i text him maybe a few times a week...only call once in a while (as in some weeks one time..some weeks none) and only ask to see him every other weekend (we live an hour away..and that's all we can do right now)

I would like to call him more but actually feel nervous doing it because I like him and don't want to annoy him. I feel like texting him more than once a day is annoying sometimes even if he has answered me.

2- When my ex wanted to break up....he basically ignored me for 3 weeks (including calls/texts) and then broke up with me over the phone. Now I am constantly worried whomever I am seeing will just stop talking to me when they don't want to see me anymore. My ex was officially my boyfriend so kind of had to TELL me something...the guy I am seeing now we are still just "seeing" each other so I feel like he doesn't owe me anything and could just stop talking to me.

I just feel so insecure and don't know how to get over it. Help

Why don't you mention that you find yourself wanting to talk to him with more frequency, but you don't want him to get sick of you. He will either encourage you to call more frequently, or he won't. then you'll know.

I have the same experience , but the different thing is I want to break up with him , beacuse I dont think he love and care me , he even dont call me for some days , his reason is his mobile was stolen and he hope to have his free space . I cant bear his excuse .
    beacuse his sorry to me and I forget him and give him another chance , but after days he still like that , I disappoined completely , at last we break up , but we still do the friends .
    however I dont think it is a good way , beacuse he still talk about the feeling even he want to pull my hand or sometimes I feel sorry to him . so I decide to give up completely and begin to have new life for each other , I changed the phone and leave that city , from then we have no see each other even have no listen to the voice each other , now I find a new bf m, he is love me and I feel happiness .

Tedel Guest
    As I see it, he is not for you. Forced things usually don't come out as right as one expected.