+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: When A Guy Says This

dammit. i wish i was able to make out with a girl who liked me and not cared. that would make life so much easier lol. i cant even get a girl to make out right now lol. or catch them alone when theyr drunk haha

i THINK HONESTLY, NO OFFENSE TO YOU, BUT ITS BECAUSE HE LOST INTEREST. IF YOU CARE ABOUT SOMEONE, YOU KEEP CARING ABOUT THEM AND IF YOU NEVER REALLY CARED, ITS EASY TO JUST CUT THEM OUT OF YOUR LIFE. I THINK HE JUST USED YOU AND PLAYED WITH YOU AND THEN GOT BORED AND MOVED ON TO THE NEXT PLAYTHING......

DONT BOTHER TALKING TO HIM ANYMORE...HE WONT GIVE A STRAIGHT ANSWER.....
    Amoureux Avec mon épouse

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Women have a tendency to assume guys think like them. So even when a guy is straight forward and honest, they still think he's purposely leaving something out, or hiding something, only because, that's what they would do.

On the other hand, guys assume girls think like them. So when a girl is actually being dishonest with him, he assumes she's being up front, so he'll often accept their answer or explanation and leave her alone. Then the girl gets frustrated because he's not coming around to find out why she's upset, or even more frustrated when he tries to explain why there's no logical reason to be upset. Women simply don't think with logic in relationships.
    Last edited by Junket; 04-10-08 at 05:41 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12