+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: how does this work (sorry if its vulgar)

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I never taught them *this*, if that's what you mean LW. Little Perv.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

I'm around the same age and i honestly think it depends on the girl.
    Some females may see it as an accomplishment (we want to make our men feel good) but i know some females would rather not see it...
    If you guys can be open just ask her about and make sure you are both comfortable.

If she's got her hand around your cock...I don't see why you're uncomfortable talking to her. I never understood this, my first time I said it how it was and talked like it was not a big deal.

I agree you're not ready for sex or any of this.

I know it seems embarrassing and scary, but talking to her is the ONLY way to know. Personally I don't care if it goes on my face, boobs, wherever, but some girls are really bothered by cum. Seriously, just talk to her. If you can't talk to her about sex and sexual activities, then stop doing them until you can. I know everyone else is saying it, but they're really right...
    "You will always be loved, and you will always be in love with love... Don't be afraid. There are exquisite things in store for you. This is merely the beginning." - The Picture of Dorian Gray - Oscar Wilde.

just get it all over her then see if she says anything.

Honestly, you're giving her a bloody hand-job and if she's not prepared to get a bit of cum on her then she shouldn't be doing it! It's like a car mechanic complaining about grease on his hands... it comes with the job (pun intended) deal with it.

Just cum when you're ready. It's really up to her where it ends up, she can direct it wherever.

What have you been doing while getting handjobs? Just tell her to stop when you get close???

Quote Originally Posted by Gribble View Post
    Oh my god. I am so disgusted right now. How dare you discuss that kind of sick, vulgar shit on this forum. We have standards here, mc91. We have class!

WOW how could you say that? He has guts to ask and his questions should not be torn down! Yeah serious standards...this is a love forum and what is a physical expression of love??? SEX

mc91 you ask a great question....

If she is a virgin then she might not like or be used to you "going" on her but this is a topic that really must be addressed with her. The first time you can aim elsewhere and then once she feels comfortable enough...then you can try it.
    Amor Veritas

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    does it really matter?? as long as you bust a nut right??

well i did the same thing when i was your age, i always used tissue to clean up the mess that my gf had made... haha

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Quote Originally Posted by InLove&Loved View Post
    WOW how could you say that? He has guts to ask and his questions should not be torn down! Yeah serious standards...this is a love forum and what is a physical expression of love??? SEX
    Gribble was obviously kidding.

You should try just telling her when you're about to cum. Then its all on her as to where it goes?!?!?!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12