+ Follow This Topic

Thread: need some advice....

need some advice....

Hi everyone.....

I love one girl very much. We know each other from last 3 years. We are very close friends. She knows about my feelings and made herself clear that she doesn't have any such feelings for me. I do not have any objection or issues with her decision. But the problem is I can not forget her. She is asking me to get married to someone else. I know why she is doing that. But the fact is whenever I meet a new girl, I try to search something which is similar to her. So far I met 8 girls with merrage proposals. All were nice, but I just can't select them just because I love that girl very deeply.

Please advice me what do I do? I am very cofused.

Any advice will be appreciated....

Thank you.

Getting over her is going to take some effort on your part. It sounds instead as though you are indulging yourself by ruminating on feelings for her.

I suggest you cut all contact with her. Your continual interaction is fueling the fire.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Getting over unrequited love. Okay, there's two ways. One slow & one quick.

The slow way is to keep in contact w/her & slowly numb out as you watch her date other guys. This will destroy your own love life & opportunities for the next several months to years until you finally accept your hopeless situation.

The fast way is to go no contact (NC) for at least several months. Since she's a friend, you can even tell her why & potentially salvage the friendship at some later time in the future. The hormones will pass and hopefully you will meet someone new during this time. Make sure you aren't sabotaging yourself during NC. Go out and actively date.

There's also a kamikaze method if neither of the two above suit. This would involve confessing your deep love to this gal many times. Write letters, send her flowers, just go flat-out nuts. She will be appalled and either tell you to stop stalking her, or if she's kind, she will cut you off for your own sake.

Ultimately, tho, you will stop contacting her. How you do it is your choice.