+ Follow This Topic

Thread: How to get close to a guy/get his contact?

How to get close to a guy/get his contact?

Recently I realise that I'm interested for a guy that join the company few mths ago. I'm a vendor in that company and situated at level 1 while he is at level 3. Initally, he noticed me 1st because when I went up to level 3 sometimes, he would give me a smile etc and I will smile back. Soon I begin to take notice of this guy. Not long ago, we finally got a chance to chat in the lift when he was with his colleagues. He talk to me 1st asking which company I was from and stuff like that. Maybe because there was people in the lift so I was shy and forgot to ask for his name and talk more.

I wish to get to know him better but I'm leaving this place soon and to be posted to another place in a mth time. Can someone give me advice on how to get to know him or talk to him etc? I've tried to go up and bump into him again many times but was unsuccessful. I've no experience in wooing a guy at all! If a guy starts to talk to you etc, does it means that I stand a chance to befriend with him and get his contact after that?

It seems like the guy is interested in you and maybe he thinks the same way about you... You could try to find out when he mostly enters the building or leaves the building and then appear near him and start chatting.

After a good chat or when he is going to leave you could try to ask for his phone number/name or that he is interested in maybe going out for a coffee and a chat?

mm..kinda hard to bump into him cos i'm sure he takes lift while i dun..and if he got a car mayb he will enter the life from basement which i would go there.. only time is lunch time, but seldom met him lunch outside also..even if we bump into each other, we will be with our own colleagues and no chance to get near.. sigh~~

its either I go up to level 3 and hope to met him there but, what should i say or ask? "Have u seen this colleague this morning?" etc? lol..sounds weird

You shouldn't need a reason.
    Just go up ask him how his day's going and then take the conversation from there. It will take some guts, but its better then sitting waiting and wondering.

Good luck Keep us posted.

girls have it so much easier i think. just go talk to him. i know id love it if a girl just came in and talked to me and was being kinda flirty and stuff. i love that shit.

Hey guys, thks for the reply =) tink its kinda hard to bump into him, today didnt see him again though I nv go up to look for him.. maybe I'm abit timid but I promise myself to at least tok to him once.. I must do it! before I leave the place.. else I sure regret heez.. will keep you all posted if any updates..

Quote Originally Posted by salty View Post
    Hey guys, thks for the reply =) tink its kinda hard to bump into him, today didnt see him again though I nv go up to look for him.. maybe I'm abit timid but I promise myself to at least tok to him once.. I must do it! before I leave the place.. else I sure regret heez.. will keep you all posted if any updates..
    Good luck.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

ahh...I saw him just now when walking back to my office..was thinking of him and he appear right infront of me! so coincidental!.. but we only smile and walk off..it was too sudden that I duno what to say.. hai wasted again..

Sayang!
    That should be the right time asking his for his contacts.
    What else can I say, BETTER LACK NEXT TIME!

Next time, bear in mind an initiative.
    You should get his # before leaving that place.

Quote Originally Posted by blackzj52 View Post
    i love that shit.
    That is why it doesn't happen.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

well, I jus asked my boss and I'll be leaving by 15Nov, but might delay abit.. today I went up to do some stuff..After that I find an excuse to talk to him by asking where is his colleague(someone I knew).. lol..my heart was beating damn fast! He turn ard and help me ask other colleagues..But I didnt have the guts to ask his number becos his colleague is jus beside him and I'm too shy to do so..sigh..

anyway, I was on nine clouds jus by talking to him for awhile..geez