+ Follow This Topic

Thread: females are devious creatures

females are devious creatures

well i hadto dump my fiance, she cheated on me with her babys father, 2 days after he raped her, and the day she cheated on me with him i was waiting all day for her to call so she could come over and start house sitting with me, makes me feel like such a loser, walking around with a fone in my pocket all day while im cleaning up and shit and shes out with him kissing him and shit, oh well, its been a long couple weeks of constant drama and stress at least thats over with, i love her but she ruined it for us both, i hope her and him ( a 28 year old man who lives with his mother, and works at walmart, and has the education of a 3rd grader) and her daughter have a good life together, im more disapointed in her than anything else, because i was so good to her and now i realize all she ever did was lie to me, its funny though, this one doesnt hurt near as bad as my first heartbreak did. maybe its cause i realize i did nothing wrong
    im the shit like mr.hanky

THROWING ROOTBEARS IN YO FRIDGE BEHATCH

Hmm...not trying to overanalyze the situation, it's hard to tell but I personally think that MAYBE (just maybe!) she slept with him after he raped her because it messed up her mind. Serious, man...the girl's been raped! What do you expect. She knows not what she's doing...Maybe she was trying to sleep with him again because she felt guilty in front of her daughter that she wasn't a consequence of love, but a consequence of rape, so she tried to make it up for her by sleeping with here dad for real. Naybe in her mind that would erase the rape experience and at least be replaced with a night of love experience.
    I have it all. Including kino.

no killerbabe, her daughter is 11months old, the rape happened 3days ago, they were together for 2 years, in HER mind its not even rape because they had sex for 2 years, and when she saw him after this happened, she didnt sleep with him again, but they kissed and shit and spent the night and day together as if they were a couple.

Damn...

Hey, was it you that suddenly announced that you're engaged after spending like two days with that girl?
    I have it all. Including kino.

and her daughter was a consciquence of accident, not love or rape..