+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Subjects.

Subjects.

Well I got my eyes set on this girl. She is one of my classes and I started talking to her after school about 2 times now about just the class. On one of these occasions I complemented her eyes and she blushed, looked away and said thank you. I see this girl irradically during the day. I say hi or hey to her as we pass each other during the breaks between periods, yet this does not provide me much time to talk to her at all. Now, after school I always spot her alone at her locker and I want to talk to her, but I don't know what to talk about. It's not that I'm afraid of approaching her and talking to her but I just do not have a clue on what to talk about, since I believe I exhausted the class subject. Can anyone give me a topic that can break the ice between us?

can anyone help?

iv got the same problem sometimes.
    [url]http://s48.photobucket.com/albums/f246/GoldenGreek75/[/url]
    ^my pride and joy^

can you help me out then?

Thank you for responding but this isn't a college scenario, rather a high school one. Also, I believe that she goes straight home because I usually hang out by the school and I do not see her anywhere.

Any other suggestions please....

Smk, my best suggestion is to do a google search for "icebreakers" and see what comes up. Sorry I don't have anything else.
    “Inside every cynical person, there is a disappointed idealist”--George Carlin

try direct flirting. since you mention her eyes, you should come out with topics regarding to that.
    ask her to tag along with you for a drink at the canteen, since she goes straight to home and doesn't go out as you said.
    or if time doesn't permit, ask her # so you can continue ranting at home. remember be confidence as the body language potrays very much rather than what to say to her...

Quote Originally Posted by genesys4 View Post
    try direct flirting. since you mention her eyes, you should come out with topics regarding to that.
    ask her to tag along with you for a drink at the canteen, since she goes straight to home and doesn't go out as you said.
    or if time doesn't permit, ask her # so you can continue ranting at home. remember be confidence as the body language potrays very much rather than what to say to her...
    What do you mean like canteen? Is that a bar because I'm underage still for drinking alcohol. Also, would be correct to ask for her number if I we only really spoke twice and she does not know me very well.

oh ok sorry, not canteen, the place where you eat at school. I dunno what you americans call it.
    do you why you should ask for her number? it's for you to get to know her better. every girl I met for the first time, and see the potential to meet up later, I take her #. that's how to flirt, 3 seconds rule - meet, flirt & grab her #.

really..I never knew that....