+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Is this the end?

Is this the end?

I met her in an internet game. We didn't go there to meet new people just play. But fate brought us together. We started talking. And we fell in love so deep like I never thought it was possible. Different countries 12 hours distance. Yet we were together any way we could. With any mean possible. We were dreaming about meeting with eachother and we did it this May. Our heaven. A dream come true. We knew we didn't have much chance but one thing were coming always in our mouths. "I will love you for ever. No matter what you are my soulmate". She was my soulmate. I was running to her for every difficulty I had. To find her smile, her hug. We laughed and talked for hours. Until this September when I told her that I missed her so much, she told me that it is over, that she wants happy people around her and I always say how I miss her. 3 days earlier she was crying to me telling me that she missed me. And now, two months later, I still see myself blocked from everywhere. No phones, she is never online, avoiding me. I only see her every morning on msn because she needs it for work. She barely talks to me. Sometimes she smiles sometimes she even block me. I asked her to delete me if she didn't want anything to do with me. But she didn't. And now I am in a situation were I love her so much and I just don't know how she feels. We have been through such enormous love that I just couldn't accept that she had deleted everything. But everything she does shows this. Except moments. Moments that a smile, a word, gives me hope. I know that maybe this was pointless from the beginning, but we both knew that. And we loved eachother so much. And now I just dont know how to keep on going without that love. And every day is a torture... Being with her for moments, not being able to to otherwise. Not being able to forget her. Everything inside of me is crashed. Maybe because in a single topic there is no way to describe that love. And how it is to live without that love

how can you fall in love over the internet...
    Pain is just weakness leaving the body...

Not easily explained. But it happened. And we met and this made everything for me so much more intense...and now extremely difficult

fair enough i guess. well unfortunately i dont have much experience with internet relationships so i dont really know how to help you but i hope all goes well with it man
    Pain is just weakness leaving the body...

I hate to say it turtle, but you were putting alot of hope and expectations into a relationship in which the person, even after 12 months and meeting her in person, was still somewhat of a stranger to you. It also sounds like she met someone else, and she's too much of a wuss to tell you.

I know it hurts now, but you'll get through this. In time your feelings for her will subside. In the meantime, can you not get out and meet a local girl? How old are you?
    “Inside every cynical person, there is a disappointed idealist”--George Carlin

Amazing. Now I am sure you're quite young regardless of how old you're going to tell me you are. My bet will that you're around 18 or so. Anyway, no point judging. People needs to be slapped sometimes, and slap them while they're young, while they still can take it. So here you go. SLAP!

Wake up. This ain't love. This is a pure infatuation. 100%.
    I once loved one girl so much when I was 21, I thought it was everything and I tried to get her back and all, calling her and chatting with her until one day, WHAM I got a slap.

She told me this: could you please go out and get a life? I have a life here to live you know?

So Mr. Turtle. I am sorry to slap you this way, but it helped me to get over things and move on till I am who I am today. You are in need of this slap trust me. 3 years later you'll thank me for this slap!

So please, go get a life!
    No offense yea. You'd be better off. Believe me.
    Many goes into a relationship with this thought " Oh how wonderful this man/woman is going to be".

That is waiting to receive or hoping to. Love should be " Oh I could just imagine the things I will do for this man/woman "

If love is the former, lovers will be meeting each other greeting `Hi Darling, You Love me' rather than `Hi sweetie, I love you'.

I agree with wilsongan. You'll be over this really fast. At least you have the luxury of not seeing her at all.

You will look back on yourself and be like, wow, how was I this stupid to fall in "love" in this manner and be hurt over it.

Well, first I am quite older and unfortunately we talked about living together after we met. I think this dead end (not easy to leave your town, imagine your country) led her to decide to finish things. I would say that I really need a SLAP because no matter what we could work it together and not just one day hear that "Oh it is over" And yes what I am trying to do is get over things. I wish I wasn't so weak..