+ Follow This Topic
Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Community

Quote Originally Posted by Asparagoose View Post
    Don't get me wrong. I value the person more than the pleasure, but that's not a reason to deny myself the pleasure. In an ideal world, beautiful women would be beautiful people too. But you forget! Ignorance is bliss. Sure, the person might be bad, but at least there's great sex. If there was no great sex, there would be no reason to stick around, honestly.

Who is smarter in the long-run? The person who is happy. I'm happy, are you happy?
    lol! ye maybe you're right, we both have different needs. it's up to us in the end. but i'm thinking about all the older men gettin' with younger girls (happens a lot more than the other way around due to the great sex...) end up unhappy coz they can't relate, we had a case of that on the forum recently where he was completely irritated but loved the sex life but ultimately was unhappy. we women think differently, sex is not IT for us and therefore we have more to offer the relationship and more to enjoy from the relationship and therefore is the reason we are so careful, where as men are generally not as careful with their future partners, coz if they is gettin' it, they is happy! that aint smart in my book
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching

Don't people like that just drive you nuts?

Sounds like she's a woman who loves drama in her life. Though, no offense, since you did love her.

Just go to the gym, make a lot of money, take care of yourself, and find someone new.

If you're not doing all of this to get back with her, then why are you doing all of this? The whole PUA thing doesn't even work.
    You have no idea what you're talking about. Like most of the people here, you're viewing PUA as something negative. Any true PUA will tell you that all it does is teach you attraction. And if you think it doesn't work, you're a fool.

No, I'm not doing all of this to get back with her. If I wanted to get back with her I could call her and tell her that I want to take her back. I'm doing this because I want to experience everything I can out of life before I die.
    I don't chase, I replace.

Quote Originally Posted by Cain View Post
    You have no idea what you're talking about. Like most of the people here, you're viewing PUA as something negative. Any true PUA will tell you that all it does is teach you attraction. And if you think it doesn't work, you're a fool.
    Err, I've hung out with GrkScorp, he went through it before it even became popular and he himself says it's a load of shit that's designed to appeal to the desires of unattractive losers, making false promises that appeal to fantasy just to sell books and take their money.

What have you learned so far from PUA and how have you applied it?

If you want to get a better idea of how attraction works, pull up some academic research on the neuropsychology of attraction and partner selection. It's cheaper and you might actually learn something useful.

No, I'm not doing all of this to get back with her. If I wanted to get back with her I could call her and tell her that I want to take her back. I'm doing this because I want to experience everything I can out of life before I die.
    You're going about it the wrong way. You don't experience everything out of life by being bitter towards or hating women. You have to learn to love women first, and in order to do that, you have to see them as people. You want sex, frequent sex, great sex, whatever. It's not only about you though. They have wants too. If you're serious about forming a mutually beneficial relationship, then you'll find your own personal sex toy that you can take care of and love. If you just want to be selfish, receive without giving, you'll never be happy.

[QUOTE=Cain;394461]You have no idea what you're talking about. Like most of the people here, you're viewing PUA as something negative. Any true PUA will tell you that all it does is teach you attraction. And if you think it doesn't work, you're a fool.
    QUOTE]

cain, i think its a good thing and i see nothing wrong with it. if it helps you, then great, what i am saying is; .......we know.
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching

You're going about it the wrong way. You don't experience everything out of life by being bitter towards or hating women. You have to learn to love women first, and in order to do that, you have to see them as people. You want sex, frequent sex, great sex, whatever. It's not only about you though. They have wants too. If you're serious about forming a mutually beneficial relationship, then you'll find your own personal sex toy that you can take care of and love. If you just want to be selfish, receive without giving, you'll never be happy.
    I don't want to settle down to a relationship right now. When I decide to do that again, then I'll be ready to change some of my viewpoints.

EDIT: And I'm not bitter or hateful towards women. I do see them as people. Where do you get this hatred of women from?

Quote Originally Posted by ecojeanne View Post
    cain, i think its a good thing and i see nothing wrong with it. if it helps you, then great, what i am saying is; .......we know.
    You can know whatever you think you know when you're bent over the table taking it from behind.

Why can't you just listen to eco?

What is better? Getting into a relationship where you pretend you don't really have any sexual desires and that all you really want is someone to talk to and companionship?

Or getting into a relationship where it's pretty clear that you have sexual desires that you want satisfied, and after they're satisfied, would also want companionship, someone to talk to, and a quality person who you love and feel the need to take care of; and also have great sex with again?

When a woman knows, it's something that can only work in your favor. Because if it doesn't work in your favor, nobody is forcing you to stay, you can just leave. So there's no need for this other stuff. Unless of course, like other people have said, you don't think you have to offer the other person what they want.

Or getting into a relationship where it's pretty clear that you have sexual desires that you want satisfied, and after they're satisfied, would also want companionship, someone to talk to, and a quality person who you love and feel the need to take care of; and also have great sex with again?
    But I don't want that right now!

How many times do I have to say that? I want to hang out with multiple women. I don't want to have someone weighing me down with rules. I want to be able to hang out with one girl one night and then another the next. I don't want to be attached right now. I had that with my ex and while it was good while I was in it, the relationship opened my eyes to a lot. I spent a year and a half with her when I could have been enjoying my life elsewhere.

How many times do I have to say that? I want to hang out with multiple women. I don't want to have someone weighing me down with rules. I want to be able to hang out with one girl one night and then another the next. I don't want to be attached right now. I had that with my ex and while it was good while I was in it, the relationship opened my eyes to a lot. I spent a year and a half with her when I could have been enjoying my life elsewhere.
    Why? Do you think guys like that are happy? They're miserable emotional cripples who can't even recognize why they're unhappy.

Sex with multiple women is a primitive male ego urge that's fueled by MTV. Unless you plan on starting a family with all these women, or winning a trophy in the male hall of fame, it's pointless.

You just want to find the right person who respects you. You won't find that by having sex with multiple women. Yes, some women are stupid and try to trap men or get them committed. The truth is, even if she doesn't do those things, you want to be committed. You're a romantic creature, and the only urge more powerful than the urge to have sex, is the urge to take care of someone. You want someone to take care of, and you won't be happy if you go with multiple women because you'll never find that with any of them. You don't just want "anyone" to take care of, but someone special. All these men who chase sex and cheat are emotionally retarded boys in the body of full grown adults. If that's the path you want to walk down, it might be too late to turn back after a point.

Stop trying to tell me what I want.

I want to not be in a relationship. For ****s sake, if I wanted to be in a relationship there is three women that I could have one with right now.

I want to have fun.

Stop trying to tell me what I want.

I want to not be in a relationship. For ****s sake, if I wanted to be in a relationship there is three women that I could have one with right now.

I want to have fun.
    There are three women you could be in a relationship with right now.

How many women are there that you could fun with right now?

There are three women you could be in a relationship with right now.

How many women are there that you could fun with right now?
    These three and a couple of others.

Plus, anyone that I happen to meet in a bar/club.

we women think differently, sex is not IT for us and therefore we have more to offer the relationship and more to enjoy from the relationship and therefore is the reason we are so careful, where as men are generally not as careful with their future partners, coz if they is gettin' it, they is happy! that aint smart in my book
    You can only offer what the other person wants. If the other person doesn't want what you have to offer, then it really don't matter. If you make amazing soft baked cookies, good for you, it won't make your partner happier. If you have frequent sex, initiate sex so he feels desired and sexy, great sex and sexually satisfy him, that's what makes him happy. That's what you have to offer. That's all he wants, that's all you have to offer.

On the other hand, if you want that and more, then he may or may not have more to offer. There's a reason women try so desperately to get men to marry them. You don't exactly see men worrying about how they're going to get a woman to marry them. Men have more to offer, not because they "can" offer more than women, but simply because women "want" more from men.

You can only offer what the other person wants. If the other person doesn't want what you have to offer, then it really don't matter. If you make amazing soft baked cookies, good for you, it won't make your partner happier. If you have frequent sex, initiate sex so he feels desired and sexy, great sex and sexually satisfy him, that's what makes him happy. That's what you have to offer. That's all he wants, that's all you have to offer.

On the other hand, if you want that and more, then he may or may not have more to offer. There's a reason women try so desperately to get men to marry them. You don't exactly see men worrying about how they're going to get a woman to marry them. Men have more to offer, not because they "can" offer more than women, but simply because women "want" more from men.

but men can't have sex forever, they run out of steam, some as early as in their 40's, so ye it doesn't make sense that men have more to offer, if men thought about it more clearly they would realise women have a hell of a lot more to offer

These three and a couple of others.

Plus, anyone that I happen to meet in a bar/club.
    You would have sex with "anyone" you meet at a bar or club?

In that case, you don't need all of this stuff Cain. You're going to be a shining beacon of hope to every average or unattractive fat ugly girl.

By the way, how are these three and a couple of others that are ready, willing and able?

Any guy can walk into a bar or club and walk out with a horde of average or unattractive women. It's easy to get the attention of people who are below your standards, that's not an accomplishment, that's an act of desperation on behalf of one's self esteem in need of validation.

Are any of these women, women you "want" to have fun with? If so, what aren't you having fun with them already?

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast