+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I don't get what he is saying..

I don't get what he is saying..

Ok well I used to like a guy... *im in high school* he is the nicest person ive ever met in my life... i stopped liking him after he acted up him self.. One day on msn he said that he did that on purpose so that i wouldn't like him because it was weird. I said why was that weird? and he said because it was me..

I don't get it ....

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Oh, he's just being a stupid, confused boy. Don't pay him any more attention. Are any other boys cute? Talk to them instead.

I dont like him anymore.. and we are friends..he always cheers me up when im sad.. so its kinda hard to ignore him..

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I'm not sure your problem then. Are you just trying to figure out why he said what he did?

If so, chances are he doesn't know either. Just one of those things to say 'shrug' about. I'm sure you are perfectly nice.

Quote Originally Posted by HeartCookiex3 View Post
    Ok well I used to like a guy... *im in high school* he is the nicest person ive ever met in my life... i stopped liking him after he acted up him self.. One day on msn he said that he did that on purpose so that i wouldn't like him because it was weird. I said why was that weird? and he said because it was me..

I don't get it ....
    He might've had feelings for you and it weirded him out... or he maybe he didn't have feelings for you and wanted you to not like him 'in that way' anymore.

That would be my guess... very hard to understand guys at that age... as they really don't understand themselves.
    "The weakest soul, knowing its own weakness, and believing this truth that strength can only be developed by effort and practice, will, thus believing, at once begin to exert itself, and, adding effort to effort, patience to patience, and strength to strength, will never cease to develop, and will at last grow divinely strong."

- James Allen