+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: plans for new years eve?

I went over to my friends house - drank, ate, watched the ball drop etc.

We were playing tournament beer pong which my partner and I won but there was a fairly epic moment. One of the girls playing us leaned down over the cups and tried to use her cleavage as a distraction for my shot.....I put the ping pong ball right between her boobs....

IDK if I was focusing on boobs or if it was a bad shot but it was probably a top 10 moment in my life for hilarity. She just kind of stood up and looked around shell shocked.

In the end I only had about 2 beers worth and watched transformers to sober up. Home, happy and headed to bed

"What you really fear is inside yourself. You fear your own power.
    You fear your own anger, the drive to do great and terrible things."

The Warmonger

I didn't actually sulk about... but I wasn't really that much into the celebration.

Couldn't be with my bf today... so I was missing him and daydreaming about Canadian bacon for the most part...
    "The weakest soul, knowing its own weakness, and believing this truth that strength can only be developed by effort and practice, will, thus believing, at once begin to exert itself, and, adding effort to effort, patience to patience, and strength to strength, will never cease to develop, and will at last grow divinely strong."

- James Allen

tooxshort is offline Souljah
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Basically, I installed my speed bag platform and double end bag while drinking beers with a buddy.

As for celebrating the new year, I always have countdown with my parents ... the way I see it, the first people I want to see every year are the people I love the most. So, I celebrated with my wife, aunt, dog, and parents ...

For the most part, I was pissed off for a significant amount of the day/night ...

I get fukked up on most regular weekends anyway ... why do I care to kick off the new year fukked up?
    Last edited by tooxshort; 01-01-09 at 07:02 PM.
    no autographs, please!

The more I see, the more I don't know for sure. - John Lennon

Life is ... Too Short.

"It seems we living the 'American Dream', but the people highest up got the lowest self-esteem. The prettiest people do the ugliest things ... for the road to riches and diamond rings."

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I ended up wearing a sari instead of a toga (much prettier!), but I ended up not feeling well at the party, so I came home early and went to bed.

Cbrider - your story wins!
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Went out to bars, didn't make to the party due to the shots I had going straight to my head. It was hella cold in the city and windy Made it really hard to want to go out and do anything but go back to my apartment and pile on the blankets.

I think a toga party or ping pong with friends sounds much more fun than my night.

And Shorty, I like your NYE plans, too. Maybe next year I'll spend NYE with my relatives since the night is always kind of a let down here.
    “Inside every cynical person, there is a disappointed idealist”--George Carlin

Damn it was one hell of a party, Chicago city still smells like shit thought, someone should do something about that. I have this sick to my stomach feeling from alcohol.

Than it was off to a house party, where 4 different groups of friends got together and there was enough drama to fill 4580348723 amount of episodes of OC.
    Last edited by Only-virgins; 02-01-09 at 12:24 AM.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Happy New Year Everybody. I am new outhere. I hope you all had a blast on newyear eve..
    I'm a whore for signature violations.

I didnt do much for NYE. I went to our aquarium and watched the fishes turtles and whatever else there....went grocery shopping and went home. Not much of a drinker, so I just drank a Smirnoff. Drinking is not my forte'.

My new years was ok I guess, but it was blazing HOT down here.
    ..::.*Love is giving someone the ability to break your heart but trusting them not to*.::..

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I've never wanted to have the kind of drinking party with friends on New Years Eve. I've always liked and wanted to be with my family and relatives on New Years Eve to usher in the New Year with people I really care about and who care about me. When I wish them a happy new year it's more meaningful

I was at my brothers place. Then I went into party.
    Don't expect anything.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    wow it's 12 noon and i'm finally up again. that was some good partying last night.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

tooxshort is offline Souljah
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by DoesntMatter View Post
    I've never wanted to have the kind of drinking party with friends on New Years Eve. I've always liked and wanted to be with my family and relatives on New Years Eve to usher in the New Year with people I really care about and who care about me. When I wish them a happy new year it's more meaningful
    I see we're on the same page here ...

and Starbie, relatives are good memories on an incoming new year ... because you can look back and recall the first people you saw each year.
    Last edited by tooxshort; 02-01-09 at 06:37 AM. Reason: spelling ...
    no autographs, please!

The more I see, the more I don't know for sure. - John Lennon

Life is ... Too Short.

"It seems we living the 'American Dream', but the people highest up got the lowest self-esteem. The prettiest people do the ugliest things ... for the road to riches and diamond rings."

I celebrated New Year with family a day before New Year's Eve. On New Year's Eve I went out with my gf and friends First we had a BBQ on a rooftop of one of the buildings in the city where my friend owns a place. Then headed off to the city. Didn't stray too far. Watched New Year's fire works and then got back to my place with gf. It was perfect.

My New Year's resolution is to have as a good of year as last one was (or better). 2008, official best year of my life...

Happy New Year Everyone!
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12